How to Connect Officejet Pro 8035 Printer to the Wi-Fi?
HP OJ Pro 8035 is a wireless printer for all the printing needs. The printer supports mobile printing services and compatible with HP Smart, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, Apple Airprint, and Mophria Certified. Moreover, when it comes to handling paper, its input and output capacity is up to 225 sheets and 60 sheets.
Want to connect HP Officejet Pro 8035 Printer to your preferred Wi-Fi? No Issues. It is easily possible.
When it comes to wireless setup in HP OJ Pro 8035, there are two ways. You can consider the method as per your requirements and preference. One is through HP Smart App, and the other is through Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, for this, first, you have to ensure that your device, router, and printer are all set for installation.
- After that, confirm that you have internet access.
- Then check whether your device is in connection with the Wi-Fi network.
- After that, power up your computer and router.
- Now, verify that your device and printer have the same Wi-Fi connection.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8035?
- The HP Officejet Pro 8035 setup process comprises of the following steps:
- Load suitable ink cartridges into the proper slots.
- Pull out its paper tray and feed papers into it.
- Close the tray.
- Place the printer near your computer and inside the range of your router.
- Switch on your HP printer.
Connect HP OJ Pro 8035 Printer to Your Wi-Fi
As we mentioned in the beginning, two methods are there. First, let us check out the method using both.
HP SMART APP
This method you can use for computers or mobiles with mac OS or Windows. The general steps to connect Wi-Fi using HP Smart App are:
- Firstly, confirm that your computer and printer are in connection with the same Wi-Fi.
- Search and find HP Smart App.
- Download and install it on the device.
- Once the installation is over, open it.
- Read and accept the essential terms and conditions.
- Choose the Plus icon and select the option – Add Printer.
- Click on the option – Set Up and Add a New Printer.
- Proceed with the steps given on the wizard and set up your Wi-Fi network on the printer.
However, if your device is Android OS 7 (Nougat) and later; then you may face difficulty in the proper printer setup. In such cases, off your cellular data for some time and try once more.
WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD
Connecting HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer to Wi-Fi using Wireless Setup Wizard is easy.
- Turn on HP OJ Pro 8035 printer.
- Move on to its home screen through its control panel.
- Scroll down and access the dashboard.
- You will see the setup icon; click on it.
- Select Wireless Settings under Network Setup and click on Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The HP Officejet Pro 8035 printer will begin the search of Wi-Fi networks.
- Once it stops the searching, a range of Wi-Fi network names will appear on the printer screen.
- Choose your Wi-Fi name from the list.
- If your network name is not there, then select Enter New Network Name.
- Provide your wireless network name, password, and then click OK.
No matter what method you choose to connect your HP OJ Pro 8035 to your Wi-Fi. However, after the printer is completely setup, you must take a print as a trial. It will help you confirm the proper printer setup.
I hope now you got an idea of connecting OJ Pro 8035 to your wireless network. However, if you face any difficulty in carrying out or completing this process, call us. A team of expert technicians is available to assist you in every step.