HP Deskjet 2742e Printer Driver Download & Install Procedure:
Follow the below steps to complete the download and the installation of the HP DeskJet 2742e driver software.
- Power up the HP DeskJet 2742e printer and the device (Windows or Mac).
- Open up a secured browser and go to the HP Support website.
- From the main menu, choose Drivers and Software.
- Choose the type of product from the given options – printer.
- Enter the printer model name – HP DeskJet 2742e.
- The next step is to choose the operating system from the drop-down menu Mac OS or Windows OS.
- A list of drivers will show up. Select the compatible driver.
- Download it and install the HP DeskJet 2742e driver by following all the instructions.
- The next step is to connect the printer to a wireless network.
HP DeskJet 2742e download for Windows
Here are the steps that guide you through the process to download and install the HP DeskJet 2742e on a Windows device
- Turn on the Windows device and the HP DeskJet 2742e printer as well.
- On the Windows device enter details of the HP Support website.
- The HP printer driver can be downloaded from the HP Support website.
- Enter the details needed to download the right driver after selecting Drivers and Software.
- The details that are to be entered are product type – printer and model name – HP DeskJet 2742e.
- Choose the operating system – Windows OS from the drop-down menu.
- A list of drivers will show up based on the information entered.
- Download a recommended all-in-one driver and install it to complete the process.
- For the installation, all the instructions should be followed as it appears on the screen.
- Follow the steps, connect to a wireless network and the process is complete.
HP DeskJet 2742e download for Mac
Follow the below instructions that will assist in the process of downloading and installing the HP DeskJet 2742e driver for a Mac device
- Power up the Mac device and the HP DeskJet 2742e printer.
- On the Mac device open a preferred browser to enter the details of the HP website.
- Visit the HP website to download the HP DeskJet 2742e driver.
- On being redirected to the website, enter details about the printer.
- The details should be entered to download the right HP printer driver.
- From the tab menu select the Drivers and Software and choose Printers as the product.
- Following this, enter other details such as the printer model and the operating system – HP DeskJet 2742e and Mac OS.
- A list of drivers will appear, download the all-in-one HP DeskJet 2742e printer driver.
- Download and install it on the Mac device by following the instructions as displayed on the screen.
- Finally, during the installation, connect the HP DeskJet 2742e printer to a wireless connection.