HP Envy 5055 Printer Setup and Driver Download
A complete instructional guide for HP Envy 5055 printer with the latest drivers and software for Windows 10 and MAC Driver download!
HP Envy 5055 Printer - Overview
HP Envy 5055 printer is a compact box of both printing and mobility features. It allows you to print, copy, and scan in a snap easily. With the compatible HP Envy 5055 driver, you can easily enable all the HP features. Our technical team will assist you in the printer setup, suitable driver download, and wireless setup process in a hassle-free way.
Envy 5055 Basic Features
What do we assist you with?
HP Envy 5055 Setup Instructions
HP Envy 5055 Setup is available in wired and wireless installation methods. For any technical assistance, use the manual download instructions given below or Call us! We will help you to connect the computer (Windows/MAC) and devices to the HP Envy 5055 printer.
Usually, the HP Envy 5055 setup for the first time involves the process of unpacking, connecting, and installing. Here are the simple steps to get the printer ready for the installation process.
- Initially, unbox the printer and its accessories.
- Now, power on the HP Envy 5055 printer using USB Cable.
- Install the Ink cartridges into the slot.
- Load sufficient sheets in the paper tray.
- Then, connect the printer to your computer network and proceed with the Driver download.
- After downloading, install the driver for either Windows 10 and MAC OS.
- Take a test print to ensure the HP Envy 5055 setup process.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download
The crucial step during the printer setup is downloading the Hp envy 5055 driver software. On connecting the printer to the network and the device, proceed with the driver download. You can get the latest HP Envy 5055 drivers and software available for Windows 10 and MAC OS. Our technical team will assist you in selecting a suitable driver for printer setup. Click on the Call Now! button for a quick reply.
HP Envy 5055 driver Download for Windows 10
- Turn on the windows computer.
- Download Envy 5055 driver on your device.
- Open the driver file and start the installation by opening it.
- Proceed with the installation with the wizard steps.
- Now, choose the network setup method to proceed.
- Finish the driver installation process.
- Open a document and print it to ensure the driver setup.
Supporting OS versions:
MS Windows XP – 32 bit, Windows Vista – 32 bit Only, MS Windows 7, Windows 8, MS Windows 8.1, & Windows 10
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download for Mac
- Switch on the Mac device.
- Save the compatible driver on your Mac device.
- Extract the driver file on the device to run the installation.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure until you see the network setup window.
- Choose the desired network connection method and continue.
- Complete the driver setup process and print a sample file.
Supporting OS versions:Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra, & Mojave.
HP Envy 5055 Setup Modes
The HP Envy 5055 printer will set up either with the wired USB or wireless connection. You can connect the printer to the network and the computer either with USB or the Wireless mode. HP Envy 5055 Drivers and Software for both USB and the Wireless setup is different, So, choose the exact driver that suitable for your printer setup. Our technical team will assist you in selecting a compatible driver to install. Call us now for quick assistance on all your HP Printer needs.
HP Envy 5055 USB Setup
Follow the steps below for USB Setup:
- Connect the HP Envy 5055 printer to the network with the USB cable.
- Next, Connect HP Envy 5055 to a computer with a USB cable.
- Now the computer (either Windows 10 or MAC OS) is ready for downloading the printer drivers & software.
- Finally, download the compatible HP Envy 5055 driver for Windows or MAC and complete the setup process.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Follow the steps below for USB Setup:
- Initially, access the settings option on the printer panel and go to wireless settings.
- Next, initiate the setup wizard and proceed by following the instructions on the screen.
- Now the wizard will list the available wireless network.
- Select your network name (SSID) and password here.
HP Envy 5055 Printer USB Setup - Windows 10 & MAC
HP Envy 5055 Windows USB Setup
- To set up the HP Envy 5055 setup with the Windows computer, you may need a USB cable.
- Here, you can use the USB cable that comes in the pack with the brand new HP Envy 5055.
- Next, connect the printer to the network with the LAN cable or the wireless mode.
- After that, download and install the latest HP Envy 5055 driver to complete the printer setup.
HP Envy 5055 Mac USB Setup
- Initially, connect the printer to the network. For this, you can use either the LAN cable or the wireless mode.
- Next, connect the USB cable that came along with the HP 5055 printer to the MAC computer.
- Now connect the other end to the HP Envy 5055.
- After that, download and install the latest and compatible HP Envy 5055 driver software to complete the printer setup process.
HP Envy 5055 Printer Network Setup
HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi Setup for Windows 10
Follow the steps below for wireless setup on a windows 10 computer:
- On your Computer, go to Control Panel.
- Next, go to Devices & Printers.
- Now, you can see a list of devices available for wireless connection within the network.
- Here, select your printer model and connect it to your Windows device.
HP Envy 5055 Wi-Fi Setup for Mac
- Initially, to connect printer to MAC wireless, click on the Apple menu icon.
- Select Systems & Preferences.
- Then go to Devices.
- Now, you can see a list of wireless devices in the network ready for a wireless connection with your MAC.
- Then, choose your printer name among the list to connect it to your MAC wireless.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup Instructions
For HP Envy 5055 wireless setup, two simple methods are available. It includes HP Smart App and wireless setup wizard. The procedure for Wi-Fi setup via HP Smart App and wireless setup wizard is:
HP Smart App
- Turn on the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Go to your device and download HP Smart App on it.
- Install HP Smart App on the device with the on-screen instructions.
- After installation, access the app.
- Move on to the app settings and adjust them as per the requirements.
- Choose the option- Add Printer and proceed.
- Now, you will see your printer among other printer names.
- Click your printer name and finish the ongoing process.
- Try printing a file to ensure proper HP Envy 5055 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Connect your Envy printer and electric outlet with a USB cable.
- Power up the outlet; your printer will activate.
- Change the printer settings via the touch screen.
- Then, access the printer wireless menu.
- Touch the wireless setup wizard to proceed.
- Now, choose your wireless network name and continue.
- Finish the HP Envy 5055 wireless setup process.
Frequently asked Questions
How do I connect my HP Envy 5055 to my computer?
Now it is easy to connect your HP Envy 5055 to a computer either it is MAC or Windows. All you need is a USB cable or a stable wireless network. You can connect HP Envy 5055 wireless to devices and the network. Using above mentioned instructions, you can easily connect. If any assistance required, call our experts.
How do I connect my HP Envy 5055 to WIFI?
You can initiate the Wireless Setup Wizard from Envy 5055 printer panel. Then, simply run the wizard and follow its instructions. Finally, it will prompt for your wireless network password. Here, check the Network Setup for more instructions.
How do I get my computer to recognize my printer?
If your computer is unable to recognize your HP Envy 5055 printer, this might be an issue with the drivers and software. Reinstalling the compatible HP Envy 5055 drivers will fix this issue usually. Get your latest HP Envy 5055 drivers and software here!
How do I connect my HP Envy 5055 to my Mac wireless?
You can connect Envy 5055 printer to a MAC system easily through wireless. Above you have the instructions for Wireless Connectivity Setup for MAC. In case you are unable to connect the printer to the MAC, click on the Call us button. We will assist you.