HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Download & Setup
HP Envy Photo 7155 - Overview
The HP ENVY Photo 7155 printer is the best printer that produces high-quality prints. The printer is capable of up to 21 copies per minute with 300 x 300 dpi resolution. Now you can print high-quality photos and make your albums for special occasions with the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer. It is easy to connect the printer to the device with wired or wireless. Download the latest HP Envy 7155 driver and software with our expert assistance.
What do we assist you with?
HP Envy Photo 7155 Setup Instructions
- Begin the first-time setup process by unboxing the printer and its accessories.
- Next, connect the power cable between the HP Envy 7155 printer and the wall outlet.
- Then, install the ink cartridges into the slot and load the papers.
- Connect the printer to the computer and proceed with driver installation.
- Download and install HP Envy Photo 7155 driver.
- Choose your network to connect the devices
- Ensure your HP Envy Photo 7155 setup process by taking a test print.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Download
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Download - Windows
- Open the Windows System and upgrade the Windows OS.
- Now, from a secure browser, go to the official website.
- Enter HP Envy Photo 7155 and search for compatible driver software.
- Download the driver and run the exe file.
- Follow the instructions from the installation setup wizard
- Complete the driver installation by choosing network connectivity mode.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Download - MAC
- Turn on your MAC system and ensure the MAC OS version.
- Upgrade MAC OS to the latest version available. And go to a browser.
- On HP official website, enter your printer model.
- Find a compatible driver and download the HP Envy Photo 7155 driver file.
- Next, use the steps from the installation setup wizard to complete the process.
- Take a test print and ensure the driver setup process.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Setup Modes
Want to know how to connect HP Envy 7155 printer to the computer or laptop? Here are the instructions for connecting the printer to either MAC or Windows 10. Before you connect the printer to the computer, get the latest HP Envy 7155 driver and software.
Connect HP Envy 7155 to Windows 10
- To connect HP printer wireless to Windows 10, go to the Control Panel.
- Here, select Devices and Printers.
- Now, you should be able to see a bunch of available wireless devices around ready for connection.
- Next, select your HP Envy 7155 printer name from the list and add it to your Windows 10.
Connect HP Envy 7155 to MAC
- To connect HP Envy 7155 printer wireless to MAC, click on the Apple icon.
- Next, go to the Devices option.
- Now you can see a list of available devices ready for wireless connection with the MAC.
- Here, select your HP Envy 7155 printer name and add it wirelessly to your MAC device.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wireless Setup
- To connect HP Envy Photo 7155 printer wireless to the network, go to the settings option on your printer panel
- Next, access the Wireless options by selecting the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed with the Wireless Setup.
- Here, the wizard will list all the nearby available wireless networks.
- From this list, select your Wireless Network Name(SSID) and enter the password for a successful connection.
- In case you are unable to find your network name, reach us to add it manually.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Wifi Setup - HP Smart App
- Turn on HP Envy Photo 7155 printer and the computer with a reliable wireless network.
- Now, download and install the HP Smart App and accept all the App features.
- Create a new HP account and login into the existing HP account, and select the printer model.
- Now, tap on the wireless settings and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to Wi-Fi.
- Take a test printouts to ensure the wireless setup.