HP Envy Photo 7155 Driver Download & Setup
HP Envy Photo 7155 - Overview
The HP ENVY Photo 7155 printer is the best printer that produces high-quality prints. The printer is capable of up to 21 copies per minute with 300 x 300 dpi resolution. Now you can print high-quality photos and make your albums for special occasions with the HP Envy Photo 7155 printer. It is easy to connect the printer to the device with wired or wireless. Download the latest HP Envy 7155 driver and software with our expert assistance.
What do we assist you with?
HP Envy Photo 7155 First Time Printer Setup
- Begin the first time setup process by unboxing the printer and its accessories.
- Next, connect the power cable from HP Envy 7155 printer to the wall outlet.
- Then, install the cartridges into the slot and load the papers.
- Connect the printer to the computer and proceed with driver installation.
- Download and install HP Envy 7155 printer driver. Feel free to call us to download the latest and compatible HP Printer drivers and software suitable for your HP Envy Photo 7155 setup process.
HP Envy Photo 7155 printer Wireless Setup
- To connect HP Envy Photo 7155 printer wireless to the network, go to the settings option on your printer panel
- Next, access the Wireless options by selecting the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen and proceed with the Wireless Setup.
- Here, the wizard will list all the nearby available wireless networks.
- From this list, select your Wireless Network Name(SSID) and enter the password for a successful connection.
- In case you are unable to find your network name, reach us to add it manually.
HP Envy Photo 7155 Printer Setup Modes
Want to know how to connect HP Envy 7155 printer to the computer or laptop? Here are the instructions for connecting the printer to either MAC or Windows 10. Before you connect the printer to the computer, get the latest HP Envy 7155 driver and software.
Connect HP Envy 7155 to Windows 10
- To connect HP printer wireless to Windows 10, go to the Control Panel.
- Here, select Devices and Printers.
- Now, you should be able to see a bunch of available wireless devices around ready for connection.
- Next, select your HP Envy 7155 printer name from the list and add it to your Windows 10.
Connect HP Envy 7155 to MAC
- To connect HP Envy 7155 printer wireless to MAC, click on the Apple icon.
- Next, go to the Devices option.
- Now you can see a list of available devices ready for wireless connection with the MAC.
- Here, select your HP Envy 7155 printer name and add it wirelessly to your MAC device.
HP Envy 7155 Driver Download
- To download HP Envy Photo 7155 driver and software to your device, connect it to the printer with a USB cable.
- Next, get the latest set of drivers and software from the experts and run the exe file.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen and continue with the driver installation.
- You can now get the latest printer driver for both Windows 10 and MAC.
- Compatible Windows OS versions: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- Compatible MAC OS versions: MAC OSX 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14.