How can I set up the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 wireless all-in-one?
The HP Smart Tank Plus 651 is an all-in-one printer that comes with the added advantage of connecting to a wireless connection. The process can be completed only by following the right instructions. The HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer is efficient and with the wireless feature, it comes with the added advantage of connection to wireless connection.
There are multiple ways in which the printer can connect to the wireless network. We will list out all the available options for the printer to be connected to a wireless connection. Make sure the steps are followed accurately to avoid further issues.
Complete the set up of the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer to a wireless connection with the steps below.
HP Smart Tank Plus 651 wireless all-in-one process
Setting up the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer
- Remove the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Note that the printer is placed near the power supply, device and wireless router.
- Remove all the protective material from the printer and proceed to set it up.
- Connect the printer to a power supply using the power cord.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end of the power cord to the power supply.
- Turn it on and allow the printer to connect.
- Install the ink cartridge into the printer using the colour code as a guide.
- Draw out the paper feeding tray and place sheets of paper on the tray.
- Proceed further by downloading the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer driver.
- Complete the next process by installing the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer driver.
Proceed to download the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer driver and install it on a device
- Power up the device the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer will be connected to.
- Open the web browser and enter the details of the HP Support website.
- Enter the details of the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer.
- Enter the name of the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 and choose the OS.
- Select the Windows OS and the Mac OS from the drop-down menu.
- A list of the available printer driver will appear. Download it.
- Run the downloaded file and complete the installation of the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 driver.
- Following this, connect the printer to a wireless connection.
Connecting the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 to a wireless connection
- The final step of installing the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 driver is to connect the wireless connection.
- The installation wizard will prompt a connection. Choose the wireless connection.
- For this, there must be an active wireless connection. Make a note of the wireless connection.
- Proceed further to choose the desired wireless connection from the list of drivers available.
- Complete the wireless connection by entering the wireless connection details.
- Give it a few minutes and the connection will be established.
The HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer can also be connected to a wireless network.
- Use the WPS push button method. Locate the WPS button on the printer and the router.
- Move over to the router and press and hold the WPS button. It is at the rear end of the wifi router.
- Move over to the printer and choose the wireless connection settings. Scroll further down and choose the WPS push button.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 and the router at the same time.
- The connection will be established in a few minutes.
If you have issues in connecting the HP Smart Tank Plus 651 printer to a wireless connection, contact us for further assistance. Our team of professionals will guide you through the setup process.