How to Connect Hp Deskjet 2652 to Wi-Fi?
Connecting the HP DeskJet 2652 printer to your wireless network is easy. For this, you have two methods. Now, some of you might want to know the wireless setup methods. Considering this, here is the procedure for both HP Smart APP and Wireless Setup Wizard.
HP Smart App
With HP Smart App software you can easily connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer to Wi-Fi. Here is the procedure for it:
- To begin with, ON your device.
- Download the HP Smart App software on your device.
- Go to the device folder where you saved the downloaded software.
- Then, open the software file to run the HP Smart App setup.
- After that, proceed with the setup process and finish installing it.
- Open the HP Smart App and move on to its settings.
- Make changes in the app settings and continue to add your DJ printer.
- Use the on-screen steps and add HP Deskjet 2652 printer onto it.
- Finish the ongoing process and print a document.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The steps for Wi-Fi network setup via wireless setup wizard are:
- Power up the MAC or Windows device.
- Check and confirm that the device has a secure Wi-Fi connection.
- Switch on the HP printer.
- Move on to the Wireless menu of your DJ 2652 printer.
- Choose the wireless setup Wizard and continue.
- You will see a list of wireless networks on the printer panel.
- Select your computer Wi-Fi network and proceed.
- Finish the process of connecting your printer to the device Wi-Fi.
- Finally, to ensure the HP Deskjet 2652 Wi-Fi setup, print a file.
I hope you understood how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to a Wi-Fi network. Despite this, if you need more information, you can contact our tech experts.