HP Envy Photo 7855 Driver Download Steps
HP Envy Photo 7855 driver download and setup is simple. In this blog, we are mentioning the instructions for driver setup in Windows and MAC devices.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Driver Download & Install - Windows 10
The easy steps for HP envy photo 7855 driver set up on a Windows 10 device are:
- Switch ON your windows device.
- Look for HP Envy photo 7855 driver compatible with your OS.
- Then, save the compatible driver file on your device.
- Now, access the folder where you saved the HP printer driver.
- Click on the driver two times to run the installation.
- Carry on with the driver installation steps shown on the wizard.
- Click on the wired or wireless method for network setup when the wizard prompts.
- Finish HP Envy photo 7855 driver installation.
- Move on to your HP printer and switch on it.
- Pull out the paper tray.
- Place suitable sheets on the tray and align them properly.
- Close the tray and access your computer.
- Open the file you need to print.
- Choose the print option under the file menu and print the file.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Driver Download & Install - MAC
The step-by-step instructions for setting up the driver on a Mac computer are:
- Turn ON your Mac computer.
- Get HP Envy photo 7855 driver suitable with Mac OS.
- Save the driver file on a Mac device.
- Open the folder where the envy printer driver file is there.
- Click on the saved driver file twice to initiate the installation.
Move on with the envy driver setup instructions given on the window.
- Select USB or wireless method for connectivity setup.
- Complete HP Envy photo 7855 driver setup.
- Access your HP printer and power it up.
- Now, open the printer paper tray.
- Fill compatible sheets on the tray and align the sheets correctly.
- Close the paper tray and go to your Mac desktop.
- Then, open a document.
- Select the print option given under the menu – file, and print the file.
We hope the driver setup instructions given in this blog are clear for you. However, if you need additional details, contact our team.