How to get your HP Deskjet 2636 printer online?
Once you see the Offline error code on the HP Deskjet 2636 printer control panel, get instant support from the Official HP Website to clear the Offline issues. It’s quite common to get this type of error while executing the printing work. So, follow the given steps to solve the Offline errors.
- First, try to disconnect and connect the printer setup by restarting the whole setup.
- Get the instant and secure connection by getting the printer cables from the backside of the printer to the socket.
- Switch off the printer, router, and compatible Windows or Mac system.
- Remove the USB cables if you have chosen the USB type of connection prior.
- Try the power off and on method to get clear printer performance and setup
- Now, check the printer online. Repeat the steps if the problem doesn’t get the solution to the above steps.
- Use the system settings back to back like Devices> Printers & Scanners> Print queue>Set as default.
- Hit the start icon and get the Reboot option for the printer performance.
- Utilize the system settings to uninstall the HP Deskjet 2636 printer from the system.
- Use the Drivers and Printers option and get the list of application that runs on the system.
- Then, choose the required printer name and use the uninstall option to it.
- To the same options, right-click the printer name and enable or activate the online mode.
- Once you have the Offline printer problem, don’t hesitate to reach us.
- Use the official HP page and get the troubleshooting page support for the instant and best solution.