HP Envy 5547 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 5547 printer is popular because of its high-quality prints. The printer has several features, which make the printing process easy. However, sometimes the users might face some problems with this printer. When it comes to printer problems, there are many but here we are discussing the method to solve two problems. One is “HP Envy 5547 Driver is unavailable” and the other is “HP Envy 5547 won’t connect to wifi”.
HP Envy 5547 Driver is unavailable
The HP Envy 5547 driver unavailable is not a big problem. You can fix it easily using the procedure explained below:
Method 1: Windows update installation
- Press the Windows and I keys on the computer and choose- Update & Security. Then, select- Check for updates.
- The downloading and installation process will begin automatically if the updates are available.
- Now, wait for a few minutes until the process finishes.
- After that, reboot the computer and check whether the problem is fully resolved.
Still, if the problem exists, then continue to the next method.
Method 2: HP Envy 5547 printer driver reinstallation
- Press the keys (Windows and R) on the computer.
- Enter- devmgmt.msc on the search bar and continue.
- Choose- Printers and select your Envy printer name.
- Right-click on your Envy printer name and click- Uninstall device.
- Tick – “Delete the driver software for this device” option.
- Choose- Uninstall and finish the process.
- Finally, restart the computer.
HP Envy 5547 won’t connect to wifi
If the HP Envy 5547 printer fails to connect to the wifi network, then resolve the problem using the below-given method:
- Firstly, check and confirm the wireless router has a stable wifi network.
- Ensure the computer and wireless router has the same wifi network.
- Then, check the printer settings and ensure everything is perfect.
If everything is correct but still the printer is not connecting to the wifi, then move on to the next step.
- Deactivate the HP Envy 5547 printer and wall outlet.
- Remove the USB cord from the wall outlet and printer.
- Power off the wireless router and computer. Now, wait for a few seconds and activate the computer.
- Then, activate the wireless router and reconnect the USB cord to the printer and wall outlet.
- Power up the wall outlet and HP printer.
- Check the paper tray of the printer and ensure it has compatible sheets.
- Check the ink cartridges in the printer and ensure they have no problem.
- Download HP Envy 5547 driver setup file and open it on the computer.
- Follow the driver setup steps shown on the screen.
- When the wizard asks, choose the wireless mode to connect the printer and device.
- Continue and finish the process.
With the above-given methods, you will be able to solve the above-mentioned problems easily. Though we explained the methods clearly, some of you might have doubts about them. So, if you have any doubts, feel free to call our technical support team.