HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer not printing
HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer won’t be printing might be a common issue that you may face. However, this is not a big problem; you can fix it without any hassle. Now, are you looking forward to knowing how? This blog contains the procedure to fix the problem.
Step1: Checking printer status
- Firstly, ensure that the printer tray has compatible papers.
- Then, confirm that no paper stuck or jam is there.
- If any paper stuck or jam, then consider removing it.
- Check the ink levels in the cartridges and ensure that it is accurate.
Step2: Stop the Print Jobs
- Access the computer and move on to the control panel.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- You will see your printer name; right-click on it.
- Choose See what’s printing. Now a new page will open u.
- Click on the Printer menu; you will see the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the drop-down menu and choose “Open as Administrator”.
- Access the Printer menu and choose the option- Cancel documents.
Step3: Set the HP Printer as the Default one
- Access the device control panel and go for Devices and Printers.
- Your HP printer name will appear on the device screen.
- Right-click on the HP printer name and choose –Set as Default Printer.
- Finally, try printing to check the problem is properly fixed.
Step4: HP Printer Driver Update
- Download the suitable HP Officejet Pro 8025 driver on the computer.
- Start the driver setup process and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the driver installation process.
- After that, open a document and take a sample print.
By following the procedure given above, you can solve the HP Printer not printing problem quickly. Though we explained the procedure clearly, if you have any doubt, you can get in touch with our experts.