HP Printer Offline issues
Offline printer issues are quite common and can be handled easily using the below steps. Try to ensure the printer setup is appropriate with the compatible system connection and configuration. Yes, now you can go ahead using the step-wise instructions for the active and problem-free printer setup. Alternatively, you can instantly use the Official HP Page or HP Print & Scan Doctor Application to resolve the issues using simple steps.
Track the given steps to resolve the HP Printer Offline error:
- First, check the printer-related ports and cords connection and try to configure properly using the HP Setup Manual.
- On the same note, verify the Wi-Fi signal fluctuations and network-related issues by restarting the modem.
- Try to share the printer-connected network to the printer-related devices for the print function to access.
- Now, Turn on the printer using stable power and network access.
- Unplug the connected cords and plug-in again using the Manual to find the printer.
- Attempt the Power-cycling method by turning off and unplugging the cords. Later, plug the cables from the printer’s backside to the electric socket.
- Bring the active system connection and ensure the settings below.
- Proceed using the options one-by-one to get the printer to default- Devices> Printers & Scanners option> Print queue.
- Proceed by selecting the desired HP printer> Set as default printer.
- Alternatively, use the Devices option.
- Then, tap the Printers & Scanners option> Print queue.
- Run the printer-related queues to trash them.
- On the other hand, use the same system settings and move with the given steps below.
- Select the Devices> Printers & Scanners option.
- Then, on the resultant page- pick the remove device, later use the Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Final attempt, try to restart the entire printer-related device.