HP Deskjet 2622 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Deskjet 2622 Printer - Overview
The HP Deskjet 2622 all-in-printer performs multiple functions like printing, photocopying, and scanning. This printer comes with inkjet technology to provide top-notch image quality.
The paper input capacity is 60 sheets, and the output capacity is 25 sheets. The printing resolution of the HP Deskjet 2622 printer is 1200 x 1200 dpi. The initial printer setup, driver download, USB cable connection, or wireless setup is easy by following the below instructions.
Follow the instructions below for the initial HP Deskjet 2722 setup.
- Unpack the all-in-one printer and its accessories.
- Place the printer on a flat surface near the wall outlet.
- Remove all the packages and wrappings from the printer.
- Connect the printer and the computer using USB Cable.
- Connect the power cord between printer and the wall outlet.
- Turn on the printer and adjust display settings and ensure your computer has active internet.
- Download the compatible HP Deskjet 2622 driver software.
- Choose either a wired or wireless connectivity and install the driver
- Take a test print to ensure the HP Deskjet 2622 setup.
HP Deskjet 2622 Driver Download & Install
The latest and compatible driver plays a vital role in the printer functions. For best print services for your HP Deskjet 2622 printer, you have to install the latest driver software.
HP Deskjet 2622 Driver Download & Install – Windows
Download and install the HP Deskjet 2622 driver using the steps given below.
- Turn on your windows device.
- Check the version of Windows OS. If required, update to latest version.
- Search for compatible HP Deskjet 2622 driver and download the .exe file.
- Continue with the driver setup process. While doing so, select the network connectivity method.
- Next, follow the installation wizard on the screen to finish the driver installation process.
- Check the driver setup by taking a test print.
HP Deskjet 2622 Driver Download & Install – MAC
Follow the set of driver download and installation steps to complete the driver setup in MAC:
- Turn on your MAC system
- Ensure both computer and printer connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Search, download, and continue with the printer driver installation process.
- Select a USB connection while performing the installation process.
- Connect a USB cord between the HP Deskjet 2622 printer and the computer.
- Continue with the setup process to complete the driver installation.
- Finally, take a test printout to ensure the setup process.
HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup
Here, you will see two different methods like Wireless setup wizard and HP Smart App to connect your HP Deskjet 2622 printer to a wireless network at ease without hassles.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- On Printer Settings, go to wireless network and click on the wireless setup wizard
- From the list of wireless networks, select your device network.
- Now, turn on your MAC system and select a file to print.
- Then tap on your printer model. If your printer model is not listed, go to the system preferences menu.
- Find your printer model and right-click on the printer model.
- Remove your printer and click the plus symbol to add your printer again.
- Next, follow the setup instructions to complete the HP DJ 2622 wireless setup process.
HP Smart App
- Turn on your device and download the HP Smart App.
- Check whether your computer has a reliable wireless network.
- Next, complete the installation process using the installation setup wizard.
- Now, activate the Bluetooth feature on the HP Smart App. And as per requirement, choose a location.
- Click on the add printer menu or tap on the plus sign on the home screen of the App
- Tap on your printer device and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup process.
- Ensure the HP Deskjet 2722 Wi-Fi setup by taking a test print.
HP Deskjet 2622 Troubleshooting
1. HP Deskjet 2622 Printer Offline Issue
- If your printer is tuning offline more often, download and install the HP Print and Scan App first.
- Then tap on the select option and find your printer model.
- If you find a printer activation query, tap on the activate menu.
- Make your HP Deskjet 2622 printer the default device.
- If the problem continues, talk to us.
2. How to reset my HP Deskjet 2622 printer?
- Turn off your HP Deskjet 2622 printer if it is active.
- Then remove the USB cord and the power cable.
- Now, wait for 60 seconds and then reconnect both the USB cable and the power cord.
- Finally, boot up your all-in-one printer.
- For more hassles, call our expert printer support technicians.
3. Why is my HP Deskjet 2622 printer is not responding?
- The printer not responding issue might be because of the hardware or software failure.
- Check whether the software you have installed is perfect and the hardware is performing without any errors.
- If not, remove and install the software again to settle the issue.
- For more troubleshooting techniques, contact our passionate printer experts.
4. How can I set up my HP Deskjet 2622 printer to a wireless network at ease?
Here, we have discussed two different methods to set up your printer with a wireless network. If you need more wireless setup steps, then you can contact our technicians.