How to fix the HP Deskjet 2636 Printer Problems in Windows 10?
Every printer has its effects on or while the printing process. For that case, you need to tackle the printer problems with the support of the HP Official web page or HP Technician reference.
If you notice, your HP Deskjet 2636 printer has trouble while running the printing process, first relax and we have a cluster of solutions. Relax and follow the step-wise and easily escape from the printer-related issues using your Windows 10 device.
First of all, you need to check the driver which is installed on the system which is connected. In case, it is outdated or malfunctioned, use the HP Official page to update or install the latest HP Deskjet 2636 driver software for the system suitable OS.
Proceed using the given steps for more intense instructions and troubleshoot handlings:
- First, check whether there is any printer installation issue by using the Windows 10 system settings.
- Use the start menu and choose the settings option to obtain the Device
- Use the printers & scanners option to select the desired HP Deskjet 2636 printer from the displayed list.
- Utilize the remove device option to uninstall the printer device from the system.
- Now, again reinstall the printer on your active system using the options- Start>Devices> Printers & Scanners> add Printer or Scanner option. Wait for the processor to search your desired device and add the printer properly using the add printer option.
- Inspect and check the Print spooler error using the windows +R key >services. msc>ok.
- Use the resultant page with the list of available operations. Locate the Print Spooler option and double-tap on it.
- Using the upcoming screen, choose the service status> stop.
- Further, try to give start & ok option.
- Otherwise, try to inspect the printer driver error using start>control panel>uninstall the program.