Solution for Hp deskjet 2652 Printer Not Available Issue
HP Deskjet 2652 printer not available might be a common problem that you come across. However, solving this problem is not a difficult task for you. You can solve this problem quickly if you follow a set of procedures.
Now, are you thinking about the procedure to solve this printer problem? If yes, then this blog will be an asset for you. The step-by-step instructions for solving Hp Deskjet 2652 printer not available problem are,
- Switch off the HP Deskjet 2652 printer.
- Remove all the USB cable connections from the printer.
- Turn off the computer and wireless router.
- Disconnect the USB cable connection from the computer.
- Then, unplug the USB cable from the wireless router.
- Power up the HP DJ 2652 printer, computer, and wireless router again.
- Reconnect all the power cables.
- Ensure that the wireless router is near to the HP printer.
- After that, check and ensure that the wireless signal is strong.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi network in the computer and printer is the same.
- Check and confirm that the light, which is near to the printer wireless icon is ON.
- Move on to the wireless setup wizard under the wireless setting on the printer panel.
- Choose your wireless network name and provide the password to finish the process.
Along with this, do not forget to check whether the printer is in offline or sleep mode. For this, move on to the printer panel and set the printer in the ready state. For quick assistance on HP Deskjet 2652 setup, dial our toll-free number.
Now, we hope you are clear on the procedure to solve the HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Not Available problem. Though we have clearly explained the procedure, you might feel confused while doing this process. In such a situation, do not hesitate to call us. Our customer support team is always ready for expert guidance