HP Deskjet 2700 Printer - Overview
Print, copy and scan easily and quickly with HP Deskjet 2700 printer. It supports manual duplex printing. Its print speed for black prints is 7.5 ppm. When it comes to color prints, its speed is 5.5 ppm. It uses HP Thermal Inkjet as the print technology. The print resolution of HP DJ 2700 is 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi.
It consists of 2 print cartridges – 1 tri-color and 1 black color. The maximum print area of this printer is 215 x 355 mm. It has a duty cycle of 1000 pages monthly. It is suitable for plain paper, photo, and brochure paper.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Setup Instructions
The basic instructions for HP Deskjet 2700 setup are:
- Remove the covering materials from the printer.
- Connect the printer to the power supply.
- Activate the power supply; your DJ printer will light up.
- Then, adjust the HP Deskjet 2700 settings and move on to its ink cartridge slots.
- Open the slots, insert the new ink cartridges into them, and close the slots.
- Access the paper tray and feed suitable sheets in it.
- Power up the computer.
- Connect the printer and computer via the wireless or wired network.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure HP Deskjet 2700 Setup.
HP Deskjet 2700 Driver Download & Install
HP Deskjet 2700 driver installation is essential for the proper working of the printer. Installing a suitable driver will allow you to use all the print features of the printer. The DJ 2700 printer driver is available for OS (Windows and Mac). Here are the step-by-step instructions for driver setup on both the operating systems:
HP Deskjet 2700 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The general procedure for HP Deskjet 2700 driver setup on Windows OS is:
- Power up the Windows operating system and know its OS version.
- Download HP Deskjet 2700 driver compatible with your OS.
- Open the downloaded driver file and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- When the wizard asks, select the connectivity setup method.
- Continue and finish HP Deskjet 2700 driver installation.
HP Deskjet 2700 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The instructions for setting up DJ 2700 driver are:
- Turn ON the Mac operating system.
- Download HP Deskjet 2700 driver suitable for the OS.
- Then, open the driver file; the driver installation process begins.
- Move on with the wizard steps until the screen asks to click on the network setup mode.
- Proceed and complete the process with the on-screen instructions.
HP Deskjet 2700 Wireless Setup
Setting up a Wi-Fi network on the HP DJ 2700 printer is an easy-to-do task. The wireless setup process is hassle-free and you can do it via two methods. The procedure for wireless setup via both methods is below-listed:
Wireless Setup Wizard
The basic procedure for HP Deskjet 2700 wireless setup is:
- Turn ON the printer and move on to the Setup option.
- Access the network setting and click on the wireless setup wizard.
- Select your desired wireless network name from the list.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and finish the HP Deskjet 2700 wireless setup process.
- Finally, print a page to ensure the setup is perfect.
HP Smart APP
The general steps for setting up a Wi-Fi network on HP Deskjet 2700 are:
- Power up the computer and ensure the internet connection is stable.
- Download HP Smart App and install it with the on-screen instructions on the device.
- After that, open the app and change the settings as per your requirements.
- Then, add your printer with the instructions on the wizard.
- Finally, finish the HP Deskjet 2700 wireless setup process.
HP Deskjet 2700 Troubleshooting
1. HP Deskjet 2700 Driver Unavailable
If the HP DJ 2700 driver is not found in the device, then use the below procedure:
- Download the HP Easy Start driver on the device.
- Install HP Easy Start driver and open it.
- After that, click on the option- Scan Now.
- A list of printer drivers will be available on your screen.
- Choose the “Update All” option.
- Deactivate the HP printer, device, and wireless router.
- Remove all the power cords from the computer and printer.
- After few seconds, activate the device, wireless router, and printer.
- Check and confirm that the printer has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Finally, ensure that the printer software is properly installed.
- For extra information on printer driver unavailable problem, contact us.
2. HP Deskjet 2700 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi
HP DJ 2700 printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi is a problem that you might come across. Here is the procedure to fix this problem:
- Ensure that the wireless router and printer are near each other.
- Check and confirm that the printer is having compatible sheets.
- Power up the DJ 2700 printer and go to the Wi-Fi button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button and do not leave the button until you see the light flashing.
- After a few minutes, press and hold the WPS button of the wireless router.
- You will see a blue light on the wireless router.
- Then, wait for some time until the light flashing on the printer stops.
- Call our tech support team for additional assistance.
3. HP Deskjet 2700 printer cartridge problem
Are you facing a problem with the HP Deskjet 2700 printer cartridges? If yes, then use the steps below to fix the problem.
- To begin with, switch off the HP Deskjet 2700 printer.
- Then, take the ink cartridges from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridges and clear off the covering materials from them.
- Check and confirm that the cartridge slots are proper.
- Load the new cartridges into the proper slots.
- Power up the printer and make a connection with the device.
- Lastly, print a sample page.
- If you need any more details to fix this problem, get in touch with our team.
4. HP Deskjet 2700 printer not printing
If the HP printer has printing problems, then use the procedure given below and fix it:
- Firstly, make sure that the printer is in online mode.
- Choose the Start option and click Printers and Faxes.
- Then, select your printer name and right-click on it.
- Choose – Use printer online and set your HP 2700 as the default printer.
- Lastly, print a document for checking the configuration.
- For additional info to solve this printer problem, make a call to our tech team.