HP Deskjet 2710 Printer - Overview
The HP Deskjet 2710 printer is suitable for printing, scanning, and copy. For printing, it uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology. The HP printer supports manual duplex printing without the driver. Its speed for black ISO prints is 7 ppm and color ISO prints are 5 ppm. The print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi and has a duty cycle of 1000 pages for a month. For scanning, it supports Contact Image Sensor (CIS) and has a 1200 x 1200 dpi scan resolution. The HP 2710 printer has two ink cartridges- tri-color and black. It supports brochures, plain, and photo paper.
HP Deskjet 2710 Printer Setup Instructions
The general procedure for HP Deskjet 2710 printer setup is:
- Unbox the new DJ 2710 printer package.
- Then, take the DJ printer out and place it near a power port.
- Remove the inside and outside printer coverings.
- After that, make a connection between the printer and the power port with a USB cord.
- Switch ON the power port and activate the printer.
- Then, make essential changes in the DJ 2710 printer settings.
- Turn ON the preferred computer and make sure that all the thing is OK.
- Download the HP Deskjet 2710 driver properly on the Windows/Mac computer.
- Extract the driver file and set it up on the computer with the on-screen steps.
- After that, load a suitable set of sheets on the paper tray.
- Move on to the HP printer ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Insert suitable ink cartridges into the cartridge slots and close them.
- Finally, take a test print to confirm proper HP Deskjet 2710 setup.
HP Deskjet 2710 Driver Download & Install
The HP Deskjet 2710 driver download and setup is possible on Mac and Windows OSs. Here are the simple instructions for HP 2710 driver setup on Mac and Windows computers:
HP Deskjet 2710 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The instructions for HP Deskjet 2710 driver setup on the computer (Windows) are:
- Power up the Windows operating system.
- Then, ensure that the Windows computer has active internet.
- Save the HP Deskjet 2710 driver file on the Windows device.
- Extract the DJ driver file on the device and carry on with the wizard procedure.
- Finally, complete HP Deskjet 2710 driver setup process and print a file as a test.
HP Deskjet 2710 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The simple steps for HP Deskjet 2710 driver setup on Mac OS are:
- Switch ON the Mac computer.
- Make sure that the internet connection is perfect on the Mac computer.
- Download the HP DeskJet 2710 driver file on the operating system.
- Extract the driver setup file on the device and proceed with the steps on the screen.
- Complete the driver setup process and take a test print.
HP Deskjet 2710 Wireless Setup
The HP Deskjet 2710 wireless setup is simple and easy with some specific methods. Follow the below methods for HP Deskjet 2710 wireless setup:
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general steps for wireless setup using wireless setup wizard are:
- Switch ON the HP 2710 printer and wait until the printer configures.
- Access the HP 2710 printer settings and select the Setup menu.
- Go for the HP printer network menu and touch the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your preferred network name from the network list on the printer screen.
- Proceed to provide the network security code and finish the HP Deskjet 2710 Wi-Fi connect process.
HP Smart APP
The basic procedure for Wi-Fi setup using HP Smart App is:
- To begin with, ON the desired computer and save the HP Smart App file on it.
- Extract the HP Smart App file on the Mac/Windows computer.
- Move on with the on-screen instructions and set up HP Smart App.
- Access the HP Smart App and change the essential settings in it.
- Finally, add your HP Deskjet 2710 printer to the computer with the on-screen instructions.
HP Deskjet 2710 Troubleshooting
1. HP Deskjet 2710 not working
Here is the procedure to fix the Deskjet 2710 not working problem:
- Go to the printer touch panel and select the Deskjet printer settings.
- Make sure that your DJ printer settings are accurate.
- Ensure that your HP 2710 settings are for both B/W, as well as color prints.
If there are no problems in the printer settings, then try printing a sample file. Still, if you experience the same printer problem, uninstall the HP Deskjet 2710 driver from your computer. After that, download the updated driver version and install it on your device.
Lastly, try to print a document, and if you experience the same printer problem, call our tech team.
2. HP Deskjet 2710 Factory Reset
Use the steps listed below for HP Deskjet 2710 printer factory resetting process:
- Turn ON the HP 2710 printer and choose the Setup menu.
- Select the displayed “Tools” option and select the Restore Default settings.
- Continue as per the wizard instructions and complete the process.
- After that, wait until your HP Deskjet 2710 printer activates.
- The factory resetting process of the HP Deskjet 2710 printer starts.
Call our client support experts for extra guidance on HP Deskjet 2710 factory resetting.
3. HP Deskjet 2710 is not online
Implement the below-listed instructions to convert the HP Deskjet 2710 into online mode:
- Switch ON the Mac or Windows computer and choose the Start button.
- Now, move on to the Devices and Printers folder on the Windows/Mac computer.
- After that, right-click on your HP DJ 2710 printer name.
- Choose the “See what’s printing” from the list of displayed options.
- Go to the HP Deskjet 2710 printer menu and choose the option- Use Printer Online.
If you need any extra explanation on these instructions, contact our tech team.
4. HP Deskjet 2710 Fails to Print Documents
If the HP Deskjet 2710 printer is not able to deliver high-quality documents, here are the instructions to solve it:
- Initially, ensure that the DJ 2710 printer is in active mode.
- Make sure that your printer paper tray has a compatible set of sheets.
- Check the USB cable connection in the HP 2710 printer and confirm that it is steady.
Call our customer support team for extra assistance.