HP Deskjet 2720 Printer - Overview
- Unwrap the new HP printer package and lift the printer from the box.
- Now, keep the printer close to the power supply port.
- Eventually, remove the packing from the HP Deskjet printer.
- Try to connect the DJ printer to the power supply port using the power cable.
- Further, enable the power supply port and press the printer power button.
- Then, try to change the printer settings and confirm with the paper tray.
- Gently pull out the paper tray, keep the suitable papers and close the tray.
- Eventually, remove the covers from the ink cartridges and load them effectively as per the cartridge slots.
- Turn ON the Windows or Mac device and try to download the latest HP Deskjet 2720 driver suitable for the OS.
- Later, install the latest using the on-screen wizard steps and try to connect the devices with a (wireless or wired mode).
- Select the document to be printed and start the test print to check the HP Deskjet 2720 setup.
HP Deskjet 2720 Driver Download & Install
HP Deskjet 2720 Driver Download & Install – Windows
- Turn ON the desired Windows operating system.
- Get help from the secure wireless connection on the device.
- Try to download the suitable printer driver on the computer.
- At the same time, extract the downloaded driver file and connect through the stated on-screen steps.
- Confirm with the required connectivity method if prompted by the screen during the setup process.
- Finally, complete the driver installation of the hp Deskjet 2720 driver and print a test file.
HP Deskjet 2720 Driver Download & Install – MAC
- Initially, begin the Mac operating system.
- Confirm with the Mac operating system whether it has secure internet.
- Now, you need to download the latest HP DJ 2720 driver compatible with the Mac OS.
- Simply, extract the driver file and connect through the given instructions on the wizard.
- Tap to the desired connectivity mode if the device screen prompts.
- At last, the HP Deskjet 2720 driver installation and print a sample file.
HP Deskjet 2720 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Initially, enable the HP printer and access the active control panel.
- Confirm with the option – Setup shown on the printer panel.
- Hit the network setup menu > wireless setup wizard.
- You can see the list of wireless networks that is appeared on the screen using the printer panel.
- Pick the required device network name and continue.
- If the screen asks, mention the proper passcode and finish HP Deskjet 2720 wireless setup.
HP Smart App
- To begin with, select the suitable software (HP Smart App) on the computer.
- Then, extract the downloaded HP Smart Appsoftware file.
- Connect through the software setup steps on the screen and accomplish the software setup.
- Further, access the software and modify the necessary settings.
- Confirm with the Add Printer option on the app home screen and choose it.
HP Deskjet 2720 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2720 not working
Here is the procedure for fixing the HP Deskjet 2720 not working:
- Connect through the printer touch panel and utilize the printer settings.
- Ensure the printer settings whether it is accurate or not.
- You need to ensure with the proper DJ 2720 settings are not for B/W prints only.
If no issues in the printer settings, attempt to make a test print. If your printer shows the same problem, then uninstall the HP Deskjet 2720 driver from the device. Then, download the latest version driver and install it on the computer.
Lastly, try to print and if the same problem occurs, then contact us.
HP Deskjet 2720 Factory Reset
Use the instructions given below to do the Factory Resetting process for DJ 2720:
- Initially, turn ON the desired HP printer and select the option- Setup.
- Utilize the Tools option > Restore Default settings.
- Carry on with the on-screen wizard instructions and complete the process.
- You need to wait until you notice the active printer lights up.
- Now, HP Deskjet 2720 printer factory reset process begins.
Contact our tech experts for additional assistance on DJ 2720 factory resetting process.
HP Deskjet 2720 is not online
- Connect through the device and tap the Start option.
- Further, ensure with the option – Devices and Printers option.
- Connect through the list of printer names shown- right-click on it.
- Further, select See what’s printing from the shown list of options.
- Utilize the Printer option > Use Printer Online.
HP Deskjet 2720 Fails to Print Documents
If your HP Deskjet 2720 printer fails to print quality documents, use the below procedure:
- Start the process by ensuring whether the required DJ 2720 printer is ON.
- Ensure that the printer paper tray has a bunch of compatible sheets.
- At last, connect the required cable connection to the HP printer and check for its stability.
Contact our tech experts for all types of additional assistance.