HP Deskjet 2720 Printer - Overview
The HP Deskjet 2720 printer is suitable for Print, Scan, and Copy. The input paper tray capacity of this printer is 60 sheets and 20 cards. Its output paper tray has the capacity to handle 25 sheets. The printer supports plain, brochure, and photo paper. It has 2 print cartridges – tri-color and black inks. The speed for printing black prints is 7.5 ppm and color prints are 5.5 ppm. Its monthly duty cycle is 1000 pages. The technology it uses for printing is HP Thermal Inkjet. It supports Manual Duplex Printing. The printer uses Contact Image Sensor technology for Scanning.
The simple procedure for HP Deskjet 2720 printer setup is:
- Uncover the HP printer package and get the printer from it.
- Now, keep the printer near the power supply port.
- Remove the packing from the HP Deskjet printer.
- Connect the DJ printer to the power supply port with a power cable.
- Activate the power supply port and press the printer power button.
- After that, change the printer settings and move on to the paper tray.
- Pull out the paper tray, place suitable papers, and close the tray.
- Remove the covers from the ink cartridges and load them into the cartridge slots.
- Power up the Windows or Mac device and download the HP Deskjet 2720 driver suitable for the OS.
- Install the driver with the wizard steps and connect the devices with a (wireless or wired mode).
- Finally, take a print as a test to ensure proper HP Deskjet 2720 setup.
HP Deskjet 2720 Driver Download & Install
HP Deskjet 2720 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The procedure for installing HP Deskjet 2720 driveron Windows OS is:
- Switch on the Windows operating system.
- Check to have a secure wireless connection on the device.
- Download the suitable printer driver on the computer.
- Extract the downloaded driver file and move on with the on-screen steps.
- Select the connectivity method when the screen pops.
- Complete the installation of the hp deskjet 2720 driver and print a test file.
HP Deskjet 2720 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The instructions for HP Deskjet 2720 driver installation on Mac are:
- Power up the Mac operating system.
- Ensure that the Mac operating system has secure internet.
- Download the HP DJ 2720 driver compatible with the Mac OS.
- Extract the driver file and proceed with the instructions on the wizard.
- Choose the connectivity mode when the device screen prompts.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 2720 driver installation and print a sample file.
HP Deskjet 2720 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure to set up a Wi-Fi network on HP 2720 printer is:
- Activate the HP printer and go to the control panel.
- Choose – Setup shown on the printer panel.
- Select- network setup menu and touch on the wireless setup wizard.
- A wide array of device wireless networks will appear on the printer panel.
- Choose your device network name and continue.
- When the screen asks, enter the passcode and finish HP Deskjet 2720 wireless setup.
HP Smart App
Follow the below-listed steps to use HP Smart App for Wi-Fi setup:
- Download the suitable software (HP Smart App) on the computer.
- Extract the HP Smart App software file.
- Use the software setup steps on the screen and finish the software setup.
- Open the software and adjust the settings.
- You will see the Add Printer option on the app home screen and choose it.
- Add the HP Deskjet 2720 printer to the HP Smart App using the wizard steps.
HP Deskjet 2720 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 2720 not working
Here is the procedure for fixing the HP Deskjet 2720 not working:
- Move on the printer touch panel and access the printer settings.
- Make sure that the printer settings are accurate.
- Lastly, confirm that the DJ 2720 settings are not for B/W prints only.
If no issues in the printer settings, try to print a test file. If your printer is still showing the same problem, then uninstall the HP Deskjet 2720 driver from the device. Then, download the latest version driver and install it on the computer.
Lastly, try to print and if the same problem occurs, then contact us.
HP Deskjet 2720 Factory Reset
Use the instructions given below to do the Factory Resetting process for DJ 2720:
- Power up the HP printer and choose the option- Setup.
- Choose the Tools option and go for Restore Default settings.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and complete the process.
- After that, wait until the printer lights up.
- Now, HP Deskjet 2720 printer factory reset process begins.
Contact our tech experts for additional assistance on DJ 2720 factory resetting process.
HP Deskjet 2720 is not online
Use the procedure given to bring back your DJ 2720 printer into online mode:
- Access the device and click on the Start option.
- Now, click – Devices and Printers option.
- When you see your HP printer name, right-click on it.
- Choose the See what’s printing from the shown list of options.
- Then, move on to the Printer option and choose- Use Printer Online.
If you have any doubt about this process, call us.
HP Deskjet 2720 Fails to Print Documents
If your HP Deskjet 2720 printer fails to print quality documents, use the below procedure:
- To begin with, ensure that the DJ 2720 printer is ON.
- Make sure that your printer paper tray has a bunch of compatible sheets.
- Finally, ensure that the USB cable connection in your HP printer is stable.
Contact our tech experts for all types of additional assistance.