HP Deskjet 2722 Troubleshooting
Utilize the below steps to sort out some common HP printer related issues & Errors such as driver unavailable, wifi connect issues, and printer not working problems.
HP Deskjet 2722 Driver unavailable Issue
- On the active computer which is connected, select the Programs & Features option to see the driver details.
- Connect to the driver page and look at the displayed entries and choose the Printer for uninstall option.
- Tap the Device Manager option from the device manager menu using the desktop search.
- Hit the Show hidden devices option on the display settings and select the required entries by right-clicking to it.
- Pick the uninstall option staying on the same page.
- Click the message notification stating the uninstall progress. Further, connect to the delete the driver software for this device option.
- Make a steady network and look at the running driver is updated or error.
- It seems to error, uninstall the existing Deskjet 2722 driver and install it to its new version.
HP Deskjet 2722 printer will not connect to Wi-Fi?
- Suspect for the loose or improper connection by virtually inspecting.
- For the best print result, bring the Wireless active router nearby Printer setup.
- Click the setup option from the control panel navigation keys.
- Choose the network menu to connect the wireless settings using the wireless setup wizard option.
- Hold the WPA button on the Wireless active router for a better Wi-Fi connection.
- Instantly specify the network name and password properly.
- Provide the WEP and WPA passwords if the Wi-Fi setup settings prompt.
- Use the wireless wizard directives and Wireless-Preferences settings to connect the Wi-Fi.
HP Deskjet 2722 print not working
- From the USB or Wireless connection type. Select anyone to interface the Printer and computer to the power.
- On the active system, type the Devices and Printers option using the search bar.
- Connect using the resultant screen and pick the HP Deskjet 2722 printer from the list of running applications.
- On the next step, select the Set as the default printer option.
- Initialize the new Printer using the HP Printer Driver option and if a default exists, uninstall them.
- Connect via the HP Official page to receive the updated driver file and add the Printer to start the print job.
- Inspect the print head and ink cartridge needs. Complete the requirements and try the print job.
- Print for your choice using HP Deskjet 2722 printer setup.