HP Deskjet 2752 Printer - Overview
HP Deskjet 2752 printer is perfect for all printing needs. Its memory capacity is 86 MB and its maximum memory is 512 MB DDR1. The DJ printer supports mobile printing. For this, you require Apple AirPrint™, HP Smart app, and Mopria™-certified. The printer input paper handling capacity is 60 sheets. Its output paper handling capacity is 25 sheets.
The HP 2752 printer supports brochure paper, photos, and plain paper. It has two print cartridges – 1 tri-color and black color. The printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet as print technology. Its duty cycle is a thousand pages per month and print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
HP Deskjet 2752 Setup Instructions
- Take the printer package and open it.
- Then, take the printer and keep it near to a wall socket.
- Take out the packing materials from the printer.
- Connect a USB cord to the printer and wall socket.
- Activate the wall socket to power up the printer.
- Once the printer is ON, adjust the printer settings.
- Load the printer paper tray with compatible sheets.
- Insert ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Turn on the computer and download the suitable driver on it.
- Install the printer driver and while installing, choose a mode to connect devices.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 2752 setup.
HP Deskjet 2752 Driver Download & Install
You can download and install the HP Deskjet 2752 driver on windows, as well as Mac devices. Here are the instructions for driver setup:
HP Deskjet 2752 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The step-by-step instructions for driver setup on Windows OS are:
- Switch on the computer and know the OS version.
- Get HP Deskjet 2752 driver suitable for your OS.
- Then, download the driver file on your device and run the file.
- Continue with the wizard steps until you see the network setup mode.
- Choose one mode to connect the devices and finish the driver setup process.
HP Deskjet 2752 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The basic procedure for driver installation on Mac OS is:
- Power up the Mac device and check its OS version.
- Find and download the compatible printer driver on the device.
- Open the compatible HP DJ 2752 driver file and proceed with the driver setup process.
- Choose a method for connecting the devices and proceed.
- Complete the driver installation process.
HP Deskjet 2752 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 2752 wireless setup is possible using several methods. Here we are mentioning two methods for it. One is using HP Smart App and the other is via wireless setup wizard of the printer.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for Wi-Fi network setup via wireless setup wizard is:
- Power up the printer and move on to its panel.
- Go to the Setup option and access the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your network name from the shown list of networks.
- Continue as per the instructions given on the printer screen.
- Finish HP Deskjet 2752 wireless setup option.
HP Smart APP
The general steps for Wi-Fi setup via HP Smart App are:
- Move on to the preferred device and download HP Smart App on it.
- Run the HP Smart App file and proceed with its setup process.
- Finish the HP Smart App setup on the device.
- After that, open it and make changes in its settings as per the wizard instructions.
- Now, add HP DJ 2752 printer on the app and finish the wireless setup process.
HP Deskjet 2752 Troubleshooting
1. HP Deskjet 2752 Driver Unavailable
If the printer driver is unavailable, follow the steps below:
- Download, install the HP Easy Start driver, and open it.
- Choose the option- Scan Now.
- You will see the drivers, click “Update All”.
- Turn off the HP printer, as well as the wireless router.
- Power off the computer and disconnect all the cords.
- Wait for a few seconds and power up the printer, device, as well as wireless router.
- Ensure the printer is in connection with an active wireless network.
- Check and ensure you have properly installed the printer software.
- For additional detail on this, you can contact our tech team.
2. HP Deskjet 2752 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi
If the HP DJ 2752 printer is not connecting to the Wi-Fi network, use the given below steps:
- Make sure that your printer is near the wireless router.
- Ensure that the printer paper tray has suitable papers.
- Turn on the Deskjet 2752 printer and press the wireless button.
- Then, hold it for some time until you see the light blinking.
- After 2 minutes, press the WPS button of the router and hold it until the blue light blinks.
- Finally, wait for the printer light to stop the flashing.
- Contact our tech team for more assistance.
3. HP Deskjet 2752 printer not printing
If the HP DJ 2752 printer is not printing, then here is the procedure to solve this problem.
- Check and ensure that the printer is not in offline mode.
- Move on to the computer and click the option- Start.
- Choose Printers and Faxes and select HP Deskjet 2752 printer.
- Right-click on the printer name and click “Use printer online”.
- Choose the desired printer as the default one.
- Finally, print a sample page to check the configuration.
- For more info or have any queries, call our tech support team.
4. HP Deskjet 2752 printer cartridge problem
To solve the cartridge problem in the HP Deskjet 2752 printer, here are the instructions:
- Deactivate the printer and take out the ink cartridges from it.
- Move on to ink cartridges and remove the covering materials from them.
- Check the cartridge slots and ensure that they do not have any problems.
- Insert the new ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Turn on the HP DJ 2752 printer and connect it with the computer.
- Finally, take a test print.
- If you have any clarification in this process, call us.