HP Deskjet 3700 Printer - Overview
HP Deskjet 3700 All-in-one wireless printer setup which brings a massive change in the printing output. Use the HP Official page for the instant software download and other required OS choices. You can also get the other mobile printing capacity that eventually elevates the printing quality and output. Use the best source of network and start the printing work wirelessly.
The step-by-step instructions for HP Deskjet 3700 printer setup are:
- Try to unwrap the HP Deskjet 3700 printer and its components.
- Locate the electric socket and place the printer near to it.
- Utilize the USB cord to connect the power outlet and HP printer.
- Now activate the printer configuration.
- Use the printer startup settings and open the ink cartridge cabinet.
- Use the new ink cartridges to fix it to the provided slots.
- To avoid jam-free papers, flatten the curved edges and load sufficient paper sheets.
- Further, try to download and install an appropriate driver on your computer.
- During the procedure of driver installation, select the network setup method between devices.
Finally, you are ready to install the HP Deskjet 3700 and run a sample print to confirm the process.
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Download & Install
The HP Deskjet 3700 driver download and installation can be easily implemented using the MAC and Windows:
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Download – Windows
The guidelines of HP Deskjet 3700 driver setup for windows are given below:
- Turn on the Windows system.
- Find the compatible driver for the Windows operating system.
- Then, try to download the Deskjet 3700 printer driver software on your active device.
- Run the driver file and initiate the driver installation process.
- Carry out the HP Deskjet 3700 driver setup instructions shown on the wizard screen.
- Finish the driver installation procedure and take a test print.
HP Deskjet 3700 Driver Download – MAC
The stepwise of HP Deskjet 3700 driver download and set up for MAC are given below:
- Turn on the compatible MAC system.
- Then, try to download the HP Deskjet 3700 driver on the system.
- Try to open the downloaded driver file in the folder on which you have saved it.
- Access using the Run option on the driver software to initiate the installation process.
- Establish using the given on-screen guidelines.
- Finally, do the trial print to confirm the driver setup process.
HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
Wireless setup instructions using the HP Smart App are:
- Download and save the software on the device.
- Next, try to double-click the software to access the setup process.
- Further, continue with the on-screen guidelines.
- Finish the guidelines of the wizard screen and open the OS.
- Enter into the app settings through the home screen settings.
- Make use of the HP Smart App settings and Tap Add a Printer.
- Finally, try to add your Deskjet 3700 printer using the wizard steps and complete the process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup is:
- First, start the Deskjet 3700 printer.
- Make use of the printer control panel and connect through the wireless menu.
- Proceed using the next option- wireless setup wizard.
- Prefer your desired Wireless network name from the access network list.
- Then, utilize the HP Deskjet Wi-Fi setup steps to print wirelessly.
- Open and run the file on the device which is connected.
- Finally, ensure the by test print work on HP Deskjet 3700 wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting
1. HP Deskjet 3700 Printing Blank Pages
- Try to use the ink cartridge area and inspect for any blocks on the cartridges.
- Further, clean the printer cartridges using cotton balls or swabs.
- Take the ink cartridges and look at the ink levels present.
- If you suspect the ink levels are low, try to remove those ink cartridges.
- Try to get the new ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Inspect whether the paper sheets are compatible.
- Operate through the Finder menu > System Preferences.
- Pick the required operating system and select Print & Fax.
- Complete the setup process and make a trial print.
2. HP Deskjet 3700 Printer not Printing
- Switch on the respective system.
- Later, use the power button and turn on the Deskjet printer.
- Try to trash all the printer settings.
- Ensure the printer and system are actively interfaced.
- Further, try to update the driver.
- On the next step, try to download and install the HP Deskjet 3700 driver on the device.
- Prefer the Deskjet 3700 as your default printer.
- Try to pause all the print jobs.
- Again check the printer sheets’ compatibility.
- Look whether the printer cartridges and for the ink levels with appropriate.
- Make the setup with no issues or requirements.
3. HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Reset in Windows
- Turn off the printer and wait for a few seconds.
- Try to eradicate the USB cord which is connected to the printer.
- Further, turn on the printer.
- Then, again reconnect the power cord to the HP printer. Later firmly to the active Deskjet printer.
- If it is connected using the Wi-Fi connection, restart your wireless router.
- Further, try to connect the power cord from the wireless router and wait for at least 10 seconds.
- Use the USB cord to reconnect thewireless router. Wait till the router responds through light.
- Utilize the Wi-Fi button on the active printer to disable the wireless connection.
- Then, link the wireless connection again.
4. HP Deskjet 3700 Error Code
- Eradicate all the USB cables from the printer.
- Safely unplug the power cord from the electric socket.
- Wait a while the process to configure and complete.
- Attempt to plug the USB cord into your printer and power outlet.
- Bring the printer to active using the power button.
- Try to reload or reinsert the ink cartridges.
- Get the required suitable paper sheets to load the input tray.
- Trial print the document to ensure the troubleshooting setup.