How to solve the HP Deskjet 3721 Scanning Issues?
If you have your printer with added scanning features, you can get various scanning-related issues that may cause a drastic change in the printing output and handlings. For that cause, try to maintain the scanning bed and its lid after each use by gently wiping the dust and removing the jammers. You can also use the HP Official page to know more details regarding the scan-related issues.
Now, you can use the given headings and instructions to overcome the scanning issues on your HP Deskjet 3721 printer setup
Operate Windows Image Acquisition Service
- Windows Image Acquisition Service is enabled only on Microsoft to allow the software to interface the imaging Hardware like Scanners & Cameras.
- In turn to activate this service, use the given steps on your active printer setup.
- Utilize the Windows + R key instantaneously by typing the service.msc> give ok.
- Connect through the next windows and just scroll down & double-tap the Windows Image Acquisition.
- Finally, use the Startup type>Automatic>Service status> Running. Then, hit the Apply> ok to save.
Update or Reinstall the printer driver OS
- Initially, use the system settings like the Programs & Features option.
- Connect through the displayed printer software list to choose the required HP printer and tap the uninstall option.
- Give the Yes option and start the restart procedure to uninstall the default software.
- Choose the remove device option and operate through the Official page to download the updated driver software. Finally, add the printer using the system settings.
- Finally, you have to enable the Auto-update for instant notification regarding the updates.
Deactivate the Firewall
- First, you have to open the Cortona app and use the Firewall using the windows search tab.
- Select the Turn Windows Defender Firewall on & off on the left.
- Further, you have to turn off the Windows defender firewall using the upcoming steps.
- Or else, you can also use the HP Print & Scan Doctor via network settings> troubleshooting Firewall> tap Disable.
- To the end, start the scanning procedure.
Open the System file checking scan
- To start with, you have to use the Windows + X key and open the command section.
- Then, mention the restore health/cleanup-image and hit the Return option.
- Operate through the System file checker scan and wait until the file gets scanned.
- Next, you have to specify the- SFC/scan now in the command section.
- Finalize with the enter.
HP Print & Scan Troubleshooter
- You can also use this software to easily resolve printer-related issues.
- Download and operate through the HP Print & Scan Doctor application which is exclusive for only HP-users. Operate through the given steps to enable the HP Print & Scan troubleshooter.
- Get the desired system to the HP printer interface to download the application on the device.
- Install it and use the Run option to access the troubleshooter.
- Prefer the HP Deskjet 3721printer and hit the Fix Scanning option on the upcoming page. Carry out the on-screen prompts and finish the printer scanning issues in less time.