HP Deskjet 3755 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer - Overview
Now, get a top-quality print, copy, and scan with the HP Deskjet 3755 printer. The print speed of this printer for black and color prints is eight ppm and 5.5 ppm. It has a 4800×1200 dpi resolution for printing and a 60-sheet input tray that handles several documents.
With this printer, you can print from your mobile directly. The copy speed of this printer for color and black copy is 2.5 cpm and four cpm. Its memory speed is 64MB and supports MAC OS and Windows. The HP Deskjet 3755 supports direct printing via Wi-Fi Direct, HP ePrint, and Apple AirPrint.
The step-by-step instructions for HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup are:
- Open the new HP printer box.
- Uncover the HP Deskjet 3755 printer and accessories.
- Place the printer near the electric outlet.
- Connect USB cord between the power outlet and printer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Change the printer settings and move on to your cartridge slots.
- Load appropriate ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Feed compatible sheets into the paper tray.
- Now, download and install a suitable driver on your computer.
- While installing the driver, choose the network setup method between devices.
- Finish the HP Deskjet 3755 setup and take a sample print.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download & Install
The HP Deskjet 3755 driver download and setup is quickly possible. Here is the procedure for driver installation on MAC and Windows:
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download – Windows
The instructions for HP Deskjet 3755 driver setup on windows are:
- Power up your windows device.
- Save the raw file of the DJ 3755 printer driver on your device.
- Open the saved HP driver file.
- The installation process of this printer driver begins.
- Proceed with the HP Deskjet 3755 driver setup instructions on the wizard.
- Complete the driver installation and take a sample print.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download – MAC
The general steps for HP driver download and set up on MAC are:
- Switch on your mac computer.
- Download HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the computer.
- Open the driver file in the folder where you saved it.
- Now, you will see the installation process begins.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Finish the driver setup process and print a test file.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
Are you thinking about how to set up a wireless network in your Deskjet printer? If yes, then here is the procedure for it. Here we are explaining the Wi-Fi setup procedure via two methods.
HP Smart App
The steps for Wi-Fi setup via HP Smart App are:
- Save the software on your device.
- Then, double-click the software to run the setup process.
- After that, continue with the on-screen procedure.
- Complete the installation and access the software.
- Go to the app settings via the home screen.
- Adjust the HP Smart App settings and click “Add a Printer.”
- Now, add your DJ printer with the wizard steps and finish the process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup is:
- To begin with, access your DJ printer.
- Go to the printer touch panel and move on to its wireless menu.
- Then, tap the option- wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your Wireless network name from the available network list.
- Proceed with the HP Deskjet Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Open a file on your device.
- Take a sample print to ensure HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting
1. HP Deskjet 3755 Printing Blank Pages
- Go to your cartridge slots and ensure that no blocks are there.
- Then, clean your printer cartridges with a lint-free cloth.
- Check the ink levels of your ink cartridges.
- If the ink levels are low, remove those ink cartridges.
- Insert new ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Now, check whether the sheets are compatible.
- Access the Finder menu and choose System Preferences.
- Select your operating system and select Print & Fax.
- Finish the process and try printing a file.
- For additional guidance, call our technical experts.
2. HP Deskjet 3755 Printer not Printing
- Turn off the printer.
- After some time, turn on the DJ printer.
- Check all the printer settings.
- Then, ensure that the printer and computer are in connection.
- Now, update your printer driver.
- If needed, remove and install the HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the device.
- Choose DJ 3755 as your default printer.
- Then, stop all the print jobs.
- After that, check whether the sheets loaded are compatible.
- Check the printer cartridges and ensure that the ink levels are proper.
- Ensure that no jammed papers are on the printer.
3. HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Reset in Windows
- Switch off the printer and hold on for 10 seconds.
- Remove the USB cord from the printer.
- Then, switch off your computer.
- Now, reconnect the power cord again to the printer. Then, power up the DJ printer.
- Now, if your printer is using a Wi-Fi connection, restart your router.
- Disconnect the power cord from the router and wait for almost 10 seconds.
- Then, reconnect the USB cord again to the router. Now, wait until the router lights up.
- Then, press the Wi-Fi button on the printer to turn off the wireless connection.
- After that, activate the wireless connection again.
- Finally, try printing a document. For more help, contact our team.
4. HP Deskjet 3755 Error Code
- Remove the USB cable from the printer.
- Then, disconnect the power cord from the electric outlet.
- Now, you have to wait for sixty seconds.
- Then, plug the USB cord into your printer and power outlet.
- Turn on the printer.
- Reload the ink cartridges.
- Feed suitable sheets in the paper tray.
- Finally, print a document.
- Still, if the error code displays on the printer, call us.