HP Deskjet 3755 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer - Overview
Want to enjoy uninterrupted printing work with quality features like print, copy, and scan features? Connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer using the stable power & network to bring the black and color prints capable of eight ppm and 5.5 ppm. Eventually, it consists of a 4800×1200 dpi resolution for printing and a 60-sheet input tray that is capable of numerous documents.
Using this printer, you have the option to print even using your mobile remotely. Whereas, it has a copy speed of this printer only for the color. When it comes to black copy, it may range from 2.5 cpm and 4 cpm. At the same instance, the memory speed is 64MB which is capable of configuring through both MAC and Windows. The HP Deskjet 3755 supports direct printing via Wi-Fi Direct, HP ePrint, and Apple AirPrint.
What do we assist you with?
HP Deskjet 3755 Setup Instructions
Make use of the given instructions for the HP Deskjet 3755 printer setup:
- Try to unpack the new HP Deskjet 3755 printer and its accessories.
- Then, try to place the new HP printer close to the electric outlet.
- Make use of the USB cord between the power outlet and the printer.
- Further, switch ON the printer.
- Try to change the printer settings and connect through the respective ink cartridge slots.
- Eventually, load the required ink cartridges into their respective ink cartridges.
- Simply, Feed compatible sheets into the paper tray.
- Later, download and install a suitable driver on your computer.
- During the process of installing the driver, pick the network setup method between devices.
- At last, complete the HP Deskjet 3755 setup and get the sample print to check the printer setup process.
Note: Take the new USB cable and cartridge from the box for an error-free printer setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download & Install
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download – Windows
- Initially, turn ON the windows device.
- Look for a compatible driver for windows OS.
- Try to download the latest DJ 3755 printer driver software on your device.
- Access the downloaded driver file and begin the driver installation process.
- Further, move on with the HP Deskjet 3755 driver setup instructions as per the wizard.
- Finally, you are done with the driver installation and now, you are ready to take a sample print work.
HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download – MAC
- Turn ON the desired MAC computer.
- Download HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the computer.
- Further, connect through the driver file in the folder where you saved it.
- Now, access the driver software to begin the driver installation process.
- You can see the on-screen procedure, and use the on-screen guidelines without any delay.
- Choose the file and make a test print to ensure the driver setup process.
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
- Initially, save the software on your device.
- Further, double-click the software to access the setup process.
- Now, you need to continue with the given on-screen procedure.
- Try to finish the installation and open the software.
- Move on with the app settings through the home screen.
- Then, adjust the HP Smart App settings and hit “Add a Printer.”
- Finally, add the desired DJ 3755 printer with the wizard steps and finish the process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Initially, begin the procedure by turning ON the desired DJ printer.
- Connect through the active printer touch panel and use the wireless menu.
- Further, pick the option- wireless setup wizard.
- You must select the Wireless network name as per the shown available network list.
- Now, move on with the HP Deskjet Wi-Fi setup steps.
- Try to run the file on your device.
- Prefer the required file to be printed and try to make a sample print to ensure HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup.
HP Deskjet 3755 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3755 Printing Blank Pages
- Go nearby the cartridge slot and make sure there is no blocks available.
- Eventually, clean the printer cartridges using the lint-free cloth.
- Try to check the ink levels of your ink cartridges.
- If you find the ink levels are low, remove those ink cartridges.
- Gently insert the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Make sure the compatible sheets are quality enough to proceed next.
- Proceed with the Finder menu and choose System Preferences.
- Prefer the operating system and select Print & Fax.
- Try to complete the process and attempt a test print.
- For additional guidance, call our technical experts.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer not Printing
- Initially, switch ON the printer.
- Later, turn on the DJ printer.
- Ensure the applied printer settings.
- Then, make sure the printer and computer are intact to their connection.
- Eventually, update the printer driver.
- If required, you need to remove and install the HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the device.
- Further, prefer the desired DJ 3755 as your default printer.
- Then, stop all the print jobs.
- At the same time, load the quality paper sheets into the tray.
- Now, inspect the printer cartridges and make sure the ink levels are proper.
- Finally, ensure that the jammed papers are on the printer.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Reset in Windows
- To begin with, turn ON the printer and hold on for 10 seconds.
- Eventually, remove the connected USB cord from the printer.
- Now, switch On the computer.
- Further, reconnect the power cord again through the printer. Then, power up the DJ printer.
- If it is a Wi-Fi connection, restart your router.
- Eventually, disconnect the power cord from the router and relax at least for 10 seconds.
- At the same time, use the proper USB cord to connect the router. Relax until the router lights up.
- Now, turn ON the Wi-Fi button on the printer to turn off the wireless connection.
- Then, enable the wireless connection again.
- Choose the file and start the sample print work on the chosen document. For more help, contact our team.
HP Deskjet 3755 Error Code
- Now, remove the USB cable from the printer.
- At the same time, disconnect the power cord from the electric outlet.
- Then, wait for a few seconds to proceed next.
- Now, unplug the USB cord into your printer and power outlet.
- Further, turn ON the desired printer.
- Try to reload the ink cartridges.
- Load the quality & compatible paper sheets into the paper tray.
- Select the file and make a test print.
- Still, if the error code displays on the printer, call us.