HP Deskjet 3755 Printer won't connect to Wi-Fi
The general procedure for connecting HP Deskjet 3755 to the device Wi-Fi network is:
- Move on to your HP printer and press its power button.
- Press the cancel and wireless button at the same time and hold them until the power light blinks.
- Turn on your computer and download HP Smart App on it. Then, start the installation by opening the downloaded file.
- Proceed with the wizard installation steps and install the HP Smart App.
- Then, you have to press the wireless button and do not leave the button for three to four seconds. You will see the blinking of blue light.
- Now, the HP Deskjet 3755 printer is all set for wireless network connection.
- Access the Wi-Fi router, press the Wi-Fi button and hold it for a few seconds.
- On your router, you will see an orange or green light of WPS blinking.
- Now, wait for a few minutes; your HP printer will connect with the device Wi-Fi automatically.
Finally, download and install the compatible HP Deskjet 3755 driver on the computer.
We believe that you are clear with what to do when your HP Deskjet 3755 doesn’t connect with Wi-Fi. If you require any guidance on Wi-Fi network setup, contact our tech support team.