Deskjet Plus 4140 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 - Overview
Enjoy the All-in-one printer setup to perform Professional Printing using the print option. Use the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer Wireless and mobile printing capabilities to elevate the print work. Utilize the printer driver software with its latest version for flawless prints. Also enjoy the other features like Copy, Scan, and Fax.
Follow the given steps for the efficient printer setup:
- Uncover the printer box and keep the printer on the smooth surface.
- Get the power connection by bringing the cords from the backside of the printer to the socket.
- Before the printer setup process, get rid of all the protective shields of the printer package.
- Utilize the USB cables that are attached to the printer box for the problem-free setup.
- For any doubt or need for clarifications, use the Manual guide.
- Start the power connection by turning on the printer power button.
- Try to utilize only the printer-specified paper sheets for the print work.
- Carefully, unpack the new ink cartridge to install it on the respective slots.
- In the end, finish the printer setup procedure by downloading & installing the desired HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver software.
- Finish the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 setup by finishing the driver installation.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Driver Download
Driver setup is part of the printer setup process as mentioned above. Use the HP Official website to connect the printer keys and to acquire the desired driver software for the successful driver setup for your compatible Windows or Mac system.
Deskjet Plus 4140 Driver Download & Install - Windows
Track the given step-wise instructions to complete the driver setup.
- Use the power button on the system and turn it on.
- Verify the Windows OS details and start the driver download process accordingly.
- After confirming the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver from the list, hit the download button.
- Further, Run the driver OS to initiate the installation process.
Finish the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver setup using the mode of connection step at the last.
Deskjet Plus 4140 Driver Download & Install - MAC
Use the given guidelines to start the driver setup procedure using the Mac:
- Bring the Mac system to the active state using the power button.
- Check and obtain the details of the Mac system and search for the printer driver OS accordingly.
- From the available list of the driver, select the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver. Then, Tap download.
- Further, connect using the Run option on the driver file and execute the on-screen prompts.
- Pick the mode of connection and finish the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 driver setup.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Wireless Setup
Wireless setup is the enhanced feature that brings the easy and convenient space for the users to obtain a print. Make use of the wireless setup wizard support and efficient wireless router connection. Try to place the wireless router nearby the printer setup for the best signal-coverage and access.
DJ Plus 4140 Wireless Setup Wizard
Instructions to be followed to add the Wi-Fi network to the devices:
- On the active printer setup, use the setup option.
- Continue with the Network setup options> wireless setup wizard.
- You will get a list of network names to choose from.
- Now, choose the desired Wi-Fi network name and begin the wizard screen guidelines.
- At last, try to finish the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 wireless setup for flawless print work.
DJ Plus 4140 HP Smart App
Make use of the given steps to get the problem-free HP Smart App setup:
- On the active Smartphone, download the HP Smart App using the App-store.
- Register the mail account to sign-in and download.
- Use the application home page settings and start the printer setup prompts.
- Follow the prompts without skipping any of the steps.
Complete the registration of the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer to the HP Smart app making sure with the test print.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 - Troubleshooting
HP Printer not working
Track the given steps to get the Deskjet Plus 4140 is not working issues done:
- Turn on the printer and get the control panel support and pick the setup option.
- Go to the printer default settings and prefer the recommended option for all the settings.
- Connect via ink cartridge settings and disable- not only for Black and White prints.
- Now, try to print using the print option. Use the below steps further the print doesn’t print.
- Now, try to uninstall the Deskjet Plus 4140 driver from the device and download the latest driver.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Factory Reset
Connect to the given steps below to solve the Deskjet Plus 4140 factory reset issue.
- Use the system power button and turn it on.
- Connect through the Setup option using the printer control panel touch settings.
- Proceed using the Tools option > Restore Default.
- On the resultant page, give the Yes option to lift the troubleshoot procedure to the next step.
- Further, the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer will restart for the options selected prior. You can also alter the factory reset options according to your preference.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 is not online
Connect through the steps to solve the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 offline error:
- Select the start option to begin the connected system.
- Make use of the settings option to get the Devices and Printers option.
- On the corresponding screen, use the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer name and right-click to it.
- Tap the drop-down list and pick the option See what’s printing.
Follow the Printer> Use Printer Online.
HP Deskjet Plus 4140 Fails to Print Documents
Go with the mentioned steps back-to-back:
- First, get the HP Deskjet Plus 4140 printer setup to active using the power button.
- Load only the specified paper sheets or recommended one.
- Pick the USB connections on the mode of connection. Try to get the intact connection for the problem-free setup.
- Try to uninstall the print head and dust-free it.
- Later insert the print head deeply into the slot.