HP Deskjet Printer will not print in color
Troubleshooting steps used by Windows 10 users to resolve this issue.
- Delete HP Deskjet printer from devices.
- Install the printer driver completely from the control panel.
- Press Windows key + R to open the run command.
- Type print.exe/s in the run box and click ok.
- Select the driver’s tab from the new Windows popup and open it.
- Select HP printer driver and delete them & press ok.
- Goto control panel and choose devices and printers -> click add a printer option.
- On the new Windows popup, choose a device or printer option and clicks on the printer I want that isn’t listed.
- Select add a printer using TCP or IP address.
- Enter the IP address of the HP Deskjet printer and click next.
- It will install the HP printer with a driver to print in color.
- Conduct the color test printing with the printer.