HP Envy 4520 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Envy 4520 Printer - Overview
Now, print, copy, and scan using HP Envy 4520 printer. It allows Duplex and Borderless printing and has an input tray with a capacity of 100 sheets. The print speed is 9.5 ppm for black and 6.8 ppm for color prints.
The print resolution of this printer is 4800 x 1200 dpi. With this printer, you can print up to a size of 8.5 x 14’’. Additionally, the scan resolution of this printer is 1200 x 2400 dpi. The printer has a mono touchscreen LCD of 2.2’’. You can connect your HP Envy 4520 printer to a computer via a wired or wireless network.
The steps for HP Envy 4520 printer setup are:
- Unwrap the new HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Then, tear off all the printer coverings.
- Ensure that a power outlet is near to your envy printer.
- Connect the printer and power outlet with a USB cable.
- Activate the power outlet to power up the printer.
- Once the printer is ON, move on to its settings.
- Then, change the settings and access the cartridge slots.
- Load new ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Feed the printer tray with compatible sheets.
- Connect the computer and printer with a wireless network.
- Download and install the compatible driver.
- Try printing a document to ensure HP Envy 4520 setup.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download & Install
HP printer drivers play an essential role in the working of the printer. With a compatible driver, enjoy printing using all the advanced features. No matter what your HP printer model is, the driver is necessary. Downloading and setting up HP Envy 4520 driver on Windows and MAC is easy. For this, implement the procedure given below.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The procedure for HP Envy 4520 driver download and set up on windows is:
- Download HP Envy 4520 driver on Windows OS.
- Open the downloaded driver on the folder you saved it.
- Then, proceed with the driver setup process.
- Now, install the driver with the setup process.
- While installing the driver, choose the connectivity setup method.
- Finally, load papers in the printer and print a file.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The steps for setting up HP Envy 4520 driver on MAC are:
- Download the HP 4520 driver on the MAC computer.
- Then, open the driver file and run the driver setup.
- Continue with the wizard steps and install the driver.
- During envy driver setup, select the network setup method.
- Open a document on your device.
- Finally, feed the HP Envy 4520 printer tray with sheets and print a file.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
Set up the Wi-Fi network in your HP Envy 4520 quickly. Do you want to know how? Here are the methods for it.
HP Smart App
The step-by-step instructions for HP Envy 4520 Wi-Fi setup are:
- Download HP Smart App and open it to start the software setup.
- Proceed with the instructions given on the wizard.
- Then, install the app and open it.
- Change necessary settings in the HP Smart App.
- Add your envy printer to the HP Smart App.
- Finish the Wi-Fi setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure to set up a wireless network in your HP Envy 4520 printer is:
- Access the wireless settings of your printer.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard.
- The list of Wi-Fi networks will appear on your envy printer.
- Select your wireless network and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Then, finish the HP Envy 4520 wireless setup process.
- Lastly, print a sample document.
HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
1. HP Envy 4520 Not Printing
If your printer is not printing, then follow the steps below and fix the problem.
To begin with, access your printer.
- Check the printer wireless network.
- Then, check the Wi-Fi network of your computer.
- Ensure that both printer and computer have the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now, ensure that your printer firmware is up to date.
- Confirm that the printer settings are accurate.
- Finally, try printing with your envy printer.
- If the printer is not working, get in touch with us.
2. HP Envy 4520 Lacks Proper Printing
If your printer is not delivering quality prints, then use the steps shown below:
- Go to your printer panel.
- Choose the settings icon and tap the option- Tools.
- Touch the option- Clean Print-head.
- The envy printer cleans the print-head.
- Load compatible sheets and print a file.
- If your printer lacks quality printing, contact us.
3. HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline
- Turn off the printer.
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Then, connect the USB cable again to the envy printer.
- Power up the printer.
- Move on to your device and ensure to have updated drivers.
- Click on the device control panel and select Devices and Printers.
- Now, choose your printer name.
- You will see the printer icon, right-click on it.
- Click on the option- See What’s Printing.
- Uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” option.
- Still, if your printer is in offline mode, reach out to us.
4. HP Envy 4520 Color Problem
To solve your printer color problem, implement the steps below:
- Move on to your computer.
- Remove the HP envy 4520 driver from the computer.
- Now, download the printer driver again on the device.
- Start the driver installation and continue with it as per the wizard steps. Finish the HP Envy 4520 driver installation.
- Move on to your printer ink cartridges.
- Check whether the ink levels are accurate.
- Load compatible sheets on the printer tray.
- Print a document to check the color quality.
- Still, if the envy printer lacks color quality, then contact us.