HP Envy 4520 Printer - Overview
HP Envy 4520 printer capably accesses like Print, Copy, & Scan with Duplex and Borderless printing. Eventually, it holds the input tray capacity of 100 sheets. You can expect a print speed of 9.5 ppm for black and 6.8 ppm for color prints.
Furthermore, the printer resolution is around 4800 x 1200 dpi. With this printer, You have efficient support to obtain the print up to a size of 8.5 x 14’’. Add-on to this, the scan resolution can be obtained up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. On the other hand, the printer supports a mono touchscreen LCD of 2.2’’ with various HP Envy 4520 wireless features.
The steps for HP Envy 4520 printer setup are:
- Initially, unwrap the new HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Further, remove all the printer coverings.
- Make sure the power outlet is kept close to your envy printer.
- Configure the printer and power outlet via USB cable.
- Further, enable the power outlet to power up the printer.
- Now, try to connect the printer and turn it ON, and access the settings.
- Modify the settings and arrange the required ink cartridge to the slots.
- Try to ensure whether the ink cartridges are properly fixed to the slots or not.
- Load the printer tray using the needed quality compatible sheets.
- Configure the computer and printer using the stable wireless network.
- Download and install the compatible driver.
- Finally, attempt to print the document by ensuring the HP Envy 4520 setup.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download & Install
HP printer drivers can impact printer access and its output. So, you need to ensure the printer connection using the latest HP Envy 4520 driver OS. Start the HP Envy 4520 driver setup on Windows and MAC devices. You can use the below steps to complete the driver setup efficiently.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download - Windows
Track the given steps to download the HP Envy 4520 driver on windows:
- Download HP Envy 4520 driver on Windows
- Access the downloaded driver from the folder you saved it.
- Further, connect through the driver setup process.
- Try to install the latest driver with the setup process.
- During the process of driver installation, pick the connectivity setup method.
- At last, load the compatible paper sheets into the input tray and start the print work.
HP Envy 4520 Driver Download – MAC
Connect through the given steps to complete the HP Envy 4520 driver on MAC are:
- First, you need to download the latest HP 4520 driver on the MAC
- Further, access the driver file and try to Run the driver setup.
- Move on with the provided wizardsteps and install the driver.
- While the process of HP envy driver setup, pick the networksetup method.
- Connect through the document on your device.
- Eventually, feed the quality paper sheets into the HP Envy 4520 printer tray and start the print work.
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
The guidelines to be done for the efficient HP Envy 4520 Wi-Fi setup are given below:
- Download HP Smart App and try to access the software setup.
- Connect through the shown on-screen instructions from the wizard.
- Try to install the app and proceed next.
- Further, modify the required settings in the HP Smart App.
- Now, add the desired envy printer to the HP Smart App.
- Finally, you are done with the efficient Wi-Fi setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Directives to setup the wireless network in your HP Envy 4520 printer are:
- To begin with, start the wireless settings of your printer.
- Access via wireless setup wizard.
- Get the list of Wi-Fi network names on your envy printer.
- Further, pick the wireless network and operate via the given wizard steps.
- You are done with the desired HP Envy 4520 wireless setup
- Finally, select the file and start the print work using theprint option.
HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 4520 Not Printing
When you receive this type of not printing issue, track the given guidelines carefully.
To begin with, access your printer.
- Inspect the printer’s wireless network.
- Further, make sure the Wi-Fi networkof the computer is stable.
- Make sure both printer and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Check whether the printer firmware is up to date.
- Ensure that the printer settings are precise.
- You need to try efficiently using the active envy printer.
- When your printer is not working properly, you need to be in touchwith us.
HP Envy 4520 Lacks Proper Printing
If your printer is not delivering quality prints, track the given steps shown below:
- Access the printer’s control panel settings.
- Hit the settingsicon and pick the option- Tools.
- Choose the option- Clean Print-head.
- Now, you can see the print head is cleaned and fitted properly.
- Again take the bunch of compatible sheets and insert them into the tray carefully.
- Still, if you face the same issue, try to contactus.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Offline
- Switch OFF the active printer.
- Then, try to disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- Eventually, try to use the USB cable again to the envy printer.
- Further, switch ON the printer.
- Connect through the active device and confirm whether you have updated drivers.
- Select the device control panel and pick the Devices and Printers.
- Prefer the desired printer name.
- Further, you can see the printer icon, right-click on it.
- Hit the desired option- See What’s Printing.
- Try to uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” option.
- Yet, if you face the same issue as the printer offline mode, reach out to us.
HP Envy 4520 Color Problem
In order to solve this printer color problem, utilize the given steps below:
- Connect through your computer.
- Now, remove the HP envy 4520 driverfrom the computer.
- Eventually, try to downloadthe printer driver again on the device.
- Further, begin the driver installation process as per the wizard steps. Try to complete the HP Envy 4520 driver
- Now, you need to load the ink cartridges into their cartridge slot.
- Make sure the ink levels are accurate.
- Then, load the compatible sheets on the printer tray.
- Printa document to inspect the color quality.
- Yet, if you face the same issue on your envy printer, contact us.