HP Envy 6032 Printer - Overview
Get top-quality prints from HP Envy 6032 printer without any hassle. It is easy to print from mobile using this printer via Apple AirPrint™, HP Smart App, and Mopria™-certified. The input paper handling capacity of the Envy 6032 printer is 100 sheets and 40 cards. Its output paper handling capacity is 25 sheets.The printer has two cartridges – Tri-color and black. It has the feature of automatic duplex printing. Using HP Thermal Inkjet technology for printing and its print speed is 10 ppm for black prints & 7 ppm for color prints.
The basic procedure for HP Envy 6032 setup is:
- Unpack the new HP envy 6032 printer.
- Remove the printer packing materials and place it near your wall port.
- Connect your printer and wall outlet using a USB Cord.
- After that, turn on your printer and adjust its settings.
- Move on to your printer cartridge slots and open it.
- Install the ink cartridges and close the slots.
- Feed suitable sheets into the printer paper tray.
- Connect your computer and HP printer using a wireless network.
- Try printing a sample document to ensure HP Envy 6032 setup.
HP Envy 6032 Driver Download & Install
The HP printer driver has a vital role in the functioning of the printer. Proper driver installation will help you make use of all your printer features. HP Envy 6032 driver download and installation is easy for Windows and Mac with the steps below:
HP Envy 6032 Driver Download & Install – Windows
- Get a compatible printer driver suitable to the device OS.
- Download the driver on the computer.
- After that, open the downloaded file to start its installation.
- Continue with the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
- Connect the printer to the device network (Wired/Wireless).
- Print a file to confirm the HP envy 6032 driver setup.
HP Envy 6032 Driver Download & Install – MAC
- Find the HP Envy 6032 driver suitable for your Mac OS.
- After that, save the RAR file on your computer.
- Open the saved RAR file to initiate the driver installation.
- Continue with the driver setup steps on your wizard.
- Select a method to make a connection between the devices.
- Finish the envy 6032 driver setup and print a sample file.
HP Envy 6032 Wireless Setup
To add a device Wi-Fi network to the HP envy 6032, use the following methods. One is Wireless Setup Wizard and HP Smart App.
HP Smart App
The instructions for wireless network setup using HP Smart App are:
- Download the HP Smart App software file on your device.
- After that, open the downloaded file and continue.
- Install the software as per the on-screen instructions.
- Then, change the settings of your software and add the HP Envy 6032 to it.
- Complete the process and take a test print.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for a Wi-Fi network setup in HP Envy 6032 printer is:
- Turn on the HP printer and access its wireless settings.
- Choose the wireless setup wizard, shows the list of device network available.
- Tap on your Wi-Fi network name and proceed.
- With the on-screen steps, finish the HP Envy 6032 wireless setup process.
- Finally, print a document as a sample.
HP Envy 6032 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6032 Not Printing
If your Envy 6032 printer fails to print, use the procedure given below:
- Initially, turn on the Mac or Windows device.
- Ensure to have a stable Wi-Fi network on the computer.
- Power up the printer and access its wireless settings.
- Check and confirm that the Wi-Fi network is the same on the device and printer.
- Now, make sure that the firmware of the printer is of the latest version.
- Confirm that the printer settings are accurate.
- Finally, try printing a document.
- Call us for all envy printer-related problems.
HP Envy 6032 not Printing Properly
If the HP Envy 6032 printer is not properly printing, implement the steps below:
- Activate the Envy printer and move on to its LED panel.
- Access the Tools option and choose the given option- Printhead.
- The Envy 6032 printer will clean the printer Printhead.
- Take compatible sheets and place them in the printer tray.
- Open a document and print it via printer.
- For more information on printer printing problem, contact us.
HP Envy 6032 Printer Offline
If the HP envy 6032 printer is not online, follow the instructions listed below:
- Off the HP Envy 6032 printer and unplug the USB cable from it.
- Then, plug the USB cable into the envy printer.
- After that, plug the same USB cable into the electric port.
- Activate the HP Envy 6032 printer and move on to the device.
- Ensure that the computer has a stable wireless network.
- Check and confirm that printer drivers are up-to-date.
- Select Devices and Printers via the device control panel.
- Choose the printer and you will see the printer icon, right-click on it.
- Click “See What’s Printing” and select the option- Use Printer Online.
- Reach our tech support team if you need any extra information.
HP Envy 6032 Color Problem
To fix the color problem in HP Envy 6032 printer, follow the instructions below:
- Switch on the Windows or Mac device.
- Remove the HP Envy 6032 printer driver from the computer.
- After that, save and install the printer driver on the computer.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are suitable.
- Now, feed suitable sheets in the HP Envy 6032 tray.
- Take a sample print to ensure the color quality in the prints.
- Contact us if you experience the same printer problem.