HP Envy 6052 Printer - Overview
The HP Envy 6052 printer is designed to suit the HP Envy 6052 for the whole family. It is an all-in-one printer that allows the user to print, scan, copy and send fax all at one point. The sleek and compact design also contributes to the effectiveness of the HP Envy 6052 printer. The final step for the HP Envy 6052 is to connect it to a wireless network. Proceed further to gain access to information to complete the HP Envy 6052 setup, driver download and other information.
Complete the following instructions and use the following guidelines to set up the HP Envy 6052.
- Take the HP Envy 6052 box and place it on a safe surface.
- Open the box and remove the HP Envy 6052 printer.
- Place the HP Envy 6052 printer and place it on a safe and flat surface.
- Remove the protective material from theHP Envy 6052 printer.
- Check the access door as well, tapes can be found inside the printer.
- Note that the HP Envy 6052 should be connected straight to a power supply.
- And the HP Envy 6052 printer should be placed close to the device and the wifi router.
- Take the power cord from the box and connect the power cord to the rear end of the printer and the other end to the power supply.
- Turn the HP Envy 6052 printer on.
- Remove the cartridges from the box and place them into the printer slot.
- Draw out the paper feeding tray, place high-quality sheets and align it.
- For the next step, the HP Envy 6052 printer driver should be downloaded to the device.
- The final step will involve the HP Envy 6052 printer being connected to a wireless connection.
HP Envy 6052 Driver Download & Install
Once the physical process of the HP Envy 6052 printer is complete, download and install the HP Envy 6052 driver on the device.
HP Envy 6052 Driver Download & Install – Windows
- Power up the Windows device and open a suitable web browser.
- Enter the details of the HP Support website and enter the details of the HP printer.
- Choose Drivers & Software’s from the menu tab and proceed to enter details.
- Enter the details of the printer, such as the model name and the operating system.
- The details are HP Envy 6052 and Windows OS.
- A list of all the printer drivers will appear on the screen.
- Download the all-in-one printer driver.
- Proceed to install it by following the on-screen instructions.
- The final step would be to connect the printer to a wireless network.
HP Envy 6052 Driver Download & Install – MAC
- Power up the Mac device and open a suitable web browser.
- Enter the details of the HP support website and choose the Drivers & Software option from the main menu.
- Following this, enter details of the printer such as the name – HP Envy 6052 and the operating system should be chosen from the dropdown menu.
- Based on the details that have been entered on the website, all suitable drivers will appear on the screen.
- Choose the all-in-one printer driver from the screen and download it.
- Complete the installation by following all the on-screen instructions.
- The final step would involve the printer connecting to a wireless network.
HP Envy 6052 Wireless Setup - Connect Printer to Wi-Fi
The final step of setting up the HP Envy 6052 printer is to connect it to a wireless network. Follow the instructions below to complete the connection.
HP Envy 6052 Wi-Fi Connect - HP Smart App
Follow these simple steps to complete the HP Envy 6052 setup of the HP smart app.
- Power up the Mac or the Windows device.
- Open the app store and download the HP Smart app by entering the details of the HP smart app.
- Download and install the HP smart app on the device.
- Following this, open the app after the installation is complete.
- Sign in or register using the HP credentials.
- Following this, add the HP Envy 6052 to the HP Smart App.
- To do this, press the + icon on the HP smart app.
- With this, the HP Envy 6052 is connected to the device through the HP Smart app.
Wireless Protected Setup (WPS)
When it comes to printers without a touch panel or a display the best way to connect the printer is to use the WPS push button method to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Power up the HP Envy 6052 printer and connect the printer to a wireless network.
- For this make sure the printer has access to an active wireless connection.
- Note that there should be an active wireless connection for the printer to connect to.
- Following, the WPS button has to be located. For this, move to the rear end of the printer and locate the WPS button.
- Following this, press and hold the wireless icon on the printer and on the wireless router at the same time.
- Hold it down together for a few minutes.
- Following this, the connection will be established.
- Repeat the process a few times until the connection is established.
HP Envy 6052 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6052 printer not working
Follow these simple instructions to solve the HP printer problem.
Complete the following checks to make sure the HP Envy 6052 issues are removed.
- Check if the HP Envy 6052 printer is set as the default printer.
- To make sure the HP Envy 6052 is set as the default printer, open the control panel.
- Choose printers and devices and choose the HP Envy 6052.
- Right-click and choose Set as Default from the popup menu.
- Reset the printer and check if the issue has been removed and the printer is working effectively.
If you are unable to remove the issue you can contact our team to help in the process of removing the issue with the printer.
HP Envy 6052 fails to print documents
Follow the below steps to remove the printer issue and to make sure the HP Envy 6052 continues to printer documents.
- Start the process by making sure the HP Envy 6052 is powered up.
- Then make sure a set of high-quality sheets are placed on the paper feeding tray.
- Make sure all the cables connecting the printer and the device are intact.
- Following this, check if the printer is connected to the wireless network.
- Check if the wireless network is active and stable.
- For further assistance contact us for support to remove the issue of why the HP Envy 6052 is not printing documents.
HP Envy 6052 factory reset
Follow these steps to apply factory reset to the printer.
- Power up the printer and open the printer driver.
- Choose the Tools option from the setup menu.
- Following this, select the Restore Default Settings option.
- Complete the on-screen instructions.
- Click OK to factory reset the HP Envy 6052 printer.
- Restart the HP Envy 6052 printer and continue with the other changes.
HP Envy 6052 is not online
Follow the below steps to make sure the HP Envy 6052 printer is brought online.
- Power up the printer and the device.
- Make sure the HP Envy 6052 and the device are connected to the same wireless connection.
- Make sure there is an active wireless connection.
- Proceed to the device and open the device control panel.
- Choose Printers and Devices and then locate the HP Envy 6052 from the list of printers.
- Choose the HP Envy 6052 and right-click it. Select Online from the dropdown menu.
- This will cause the printer to come back online and you can continue to use the HP Envy 6052 printer without any hassle.
Contact our team of experts to assist you in the process of troubleshooting your HP Envy 6052 printer.