HP Envy 6055 Printer - Overview
The HP Envy 6055 printer comes with Blank and Tri-color ink cartridges, a setup guide, regulatory flyer, and reference guide. It supports printing via mobile devices. For this, you require HP Smart App, Mopria™-certified, and Apple AirPrint™. The input paper handling capacity of HP Envy 6055 is 100 sheets and 40 cards. Its output capacity is 25 sheets.
The printer also supports borderless and automatic duplex printing. Its print speed for black and color prints is 10 ppm and 7 ppm. The print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi and its duty cycle is 1000 pages. To scan using HP Envy 6055 printer, it uses CIS technology and resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
The procedure for HP Envy 6055 printer setup is:
- Uncover the new HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Take out the printer accessories and printer.
- Keep the printer near to the power supply.
- Connect the printer to the power supply with a USB cable.
- Then, activate the power supply, the HP Envy printer will light up.
- Change the printer settings as per your preference.
- Load suitable papers on the printer paper tray and go to ink cartridge slots.
- Open the cartridge slot, load suitable ink cartridges on it, and close the slots.
- Switch on the windows or mac device and get the suitable printer driver for it.
- Once you get the driver, download it on the device and install it.
- While installing the driver, choose a connectivity method to connect the devices.
- Lastly, print the document as a sample to ensure HP Envy 6055 setup.
HP Envy 6055 Driver Download & Install
HP Envy 6055 driver download and installation is an easy task for Windows and Mac devices. The procedure for driver installation on both the operating systems is:
HP Envy 6055 Driver Download & Install – Windows
- Firstly, power up the windows computer.
- Know the OS version of your computer and get the driver compatible with it.
- Then, download the HP Envy 6055 driver and open it, to begin with, the driver setup.
- Move on with the driver installation steps shown on the screen.
- Choose the network setup mode when the wizard asks.
- Finish the driver setup process and take a sample print.
HP Envy 6055 Driver Download & Install – MAC
- ON the Mac device and check the version of OS.
- Find the printer driver that supports the OS version.
- After that, download the HP Envy 6055 driver on the computer.
- Begin with the driver installation by opening the downloaded file.
- Use the onscreen driver installation procedure to continue with the process.
- Select the connectivity method and finish the installation.
HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup
Setting up a wireless network in HP Envy 6055 is not a difficult job. Here we are explaining two methods for HP Envy 6055 wireless setup.
HP Smart App
The general instructions for Wi-Fi network setup via HP Smart App are:
- First of all, switch on the device and find the software- HP Smart App.
- Then, download the software and extract it.
- The software installation begins, use the wizard steps and finish the process.
- After that, open the app and add the HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Finally, finish the HP Envy 6055 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The steps for wireless network setup on the Envy printer are:
- Switch on the printer and access its touch screen.
- Move on to the wireless menu and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- You will see the list of nearby Wi-Fi networks on the printer panel.
- Tap on your device network name and continue with the wizard procedure.
- Finish the HP Envy 6055 Wi-Fi setup and print a document.
HP Envy 6055 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6055 Reset
For HP Envy 6055 printer reset, use the instructions listed below:
- Unplug the USB cable from the Envy printer and power port.
- After a few minutes, re-connect the USB cable to the power port and printer.
- Then, press the printer resume button and hold it for more than 10 seconds.
- The HP printer will turn ON; wait for some time so the printer reboots.
- Then, wait for some time until the printer deactivates.
- Lastly, switch ON the printer and print a sample file.
- For any additional guidance, contact our customer support team.
HP Envy 6055 Printer Offline
If your HP Envy 6055 printer is not in the online mode, use the method given below:
- Turn on the Mac/Windows computer and click the option-Start.
- Go to Devices and Printers and choose your HP Envy printer name.
- Check and confirm that the Use Printer Offline option is not selected.
- If the chosen option is Use Printer Offline, then change it to online mode.
- Still, if your printer is not in the online mode, feel free to contact us.
HP Envy 6055 Printer Not Connecting to the Device
The procedure for connecting devices through a USB cable is:
- Power up the office computer and ensure that it has a secure Wi-Fi network.
- Then, activate the envy printer and ensure to have proper settings.
- Then, turn on the HP Envy 6055 printer.
- Download the compatible printer driver file on the computer.
- Then, run the downloaded file on the windows or Mac computer.
- Now, when the wizard asks, choose the wired mode to connect devices.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and finish the setup process.
- Open a file and take a test print.
- Call our tech experts for additional guidance.
HP Envy 6055 not Delivering Quality Prints
The instructions for solving this HP envy printer problem are:
- Access the printer touch panel and select the settings option.
- Choose Tools and click Printhead so that the printer starts cleaning the printhead.
- After the cleaning process, open a file on the computer.
- Print the file as a sample to check the print quality.
- If in case you require additional support, reach out to our team of experts.