HP Envy 6055 Wireless Setup Instructions
In this blog post, i have explained the various ways to connect the HP Envy 6055 printer to wifi. Follow the below instructions.
HP Envy 6055 Wireless Printer Setup
- Switch on your HP Envy 6055 printer and the router.
- Now, place the Envy printer within the network range of the router.
- Go to the control panel and tap on the wireless setup wizard menu.
- Follow the manual wireless setup steps and enter the SSID.
- Now, enter the WEP key and wait for the HP Envy 6055 printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
HP Envy 6055 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Check whether you have booted up the HP Envy 6055 printer and router.
- Also, check if you have placed the printer near the router.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button on the control panel of your printer.
- Within 2 minutes, click the WPS button on the router and wait for some time.
- The HP Envy 6055 printer will get active Wi-Fi connectivity to print online.
Envy 6055 Wireless setup wizard
- Boot up the printer and place it next to the router.
- Go to the control panel and tap on the home menu.
- Choose settings and click the network settings icon.
- Now, choose the wireless settings to expand the wireless setup wizard.
- Follow the instructions and type the SSID and WEP key.
- The HP Envy 6055 printer will connect to Wi-Fi and print online.