HP Envy Photo 6055e Setup & Driver Download!
HP Envy 6055e Printer - Overview
With HP Envy 6055e, you can copy documents or photos at a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. The memory capacity of the HP 6055e printer is 256 MB DDR3. It has the facility to print from mobile devices. For this, Mopria-Certified, HP Smart App, Chrome OS, and Apple AirPrint are essential.
The input tray of this printer handles 100 sheets and 40 cards. Its output paper tray manages 25 sheets. The HP Envy 6055e printer has 2 print cartridges – 1 black and 1 tri-color.
It has an Automatic Duplex printing feature and print speed is 10 pm for black ISO. The print speed of this printer is 7 ppm for color ISO.
The instructions for HP Envy 6055e printer setup are:
- Uncover the new HP Envy printer package.
- Take the printer and remove the coverings properly from it.
- After that, take a power cord from the pack.
- Connect the power cord to the HP printer and electric port.
- Power up the electric port and ON the HP printer.
- Move on to the printer settings and change them as per the requirements.
- After that, go to the printer paper tray and pull it out.
- Place a suitable set of sheets on the paper tray and close them.
- Take the printer ink cartridges and remove the cartridge coverings from them.
- After that, open the printer cartridges slots.
- Load the new ink cartridges into the cartridges slots and close them.
- Download and set up the compatible HP Envy 6055e driver on the device.
- Connect the printer and device with a wireless or wired mode.
- Finally, print a file as a sample to ensure proper HP Envy 6055e setup.
HP Envy 6055e Driver Download & Install
Setting up HP Envy 6055e driver on Windows and Mac devices is not a big deal. For this process, suitable printer driver, stable device, internet, and HP printer.
HP Envy 6055e Driver Download & Install – Windows
The general steps for HP Envy 6055e driver setup on Windows OS are:
- Switch on the HP printer and Windows computer.
- Then, download the HP Envy 6055e driver on the device.
- Extract the driver file from the folder on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard instructions and choose a network setup mode.
- Finish the process and print a document.
HP Envy 6055e Driver Download & Install – MAC
The instructions for installing HP Envy 6055e driver on Mac OS are:
- Power up the Mac computer and HP Envy 6055e printer.
- Download the suitable printer driver on the Mac computer.
- Run the printer driver file on the device.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps and select a connectivity method.
- Complete the driver setup process and take a test print.
HP Envy 6055e Wireless Setup
Two methods are available for HP Envy 6055e wireless setup. One is through HP Smart App and the other is the wireless setup wizard.
HP Smart App
The standard steps for wireless setup via HP Smart App are:
- Power up the computer and download HP Smart App software on it.
- After that, go to the folder where you saved the HP Smart App file.
- Extract the software file from the folder and carry on with the wizard steps.
- Install the software and open it to make changes in its settings.
- Choose the Add option button and add the HP printer onto it.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for setting up a Wi-Fi network via wireless setup wizard are:
- Power up the HP Envy printer and ensure to have everything proper.
- Then, access the Setup menu and select the network option.
- Access the menu-wireless setup wizard and select the Wi-Fi name.
- Continue and enter the Wi-Fi password when the device screen prompts.
- Now, move on and complete HP Envy 6055e Wi-Fi setup.
HP Envy 6055e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6055e not working
The general steps for fixing the HP Envy 6055e printer not functioning issue are:
- Move on to the printer panel and access the settings menu.
- Ensure that the Envy 6055e settings are proper.
- Check to confirm that the printer is set not for black and white prints only.
Now, if everything is correct, then try printing a sample document. If still the printer is not functioning, move on to the computer. Remove the printer driver from the computer. Download the updated version HP Envy 6055e driver and install it on the computer. After that, try to print a photo or document.
Contact us if you still experience the same problem with the Envy 6055e printer.
HP Envy 6055e Fails to Print Documents
Here are the instructions for solving this Envy printer problem are:
- Initially, make sure that the HP 6055e printer is ON.
- Then, check to confirm that the Envy printer tray has suitable papers.
- After that, check to have a stable USB cord connection in the Envy printer.
For additional guidance to solve this printer problem, call us.
HP Envy 6055e Factory Reset
Follow the listed below procedure for HP Envy 6055e factory reset:
- Choose the Setup button given on the Envy printer panel.
- Select- Tools, touch- Restore Default, and continue with the wizard steps.
- Complete the process and your printer will power up.
- After that, wait for a few minutes to configure your HP printer.
Get in touch with our tech experts for HP Envy 6055e Factory Reset.
HP Envy 6055e is not online
If the HP Envy 6055e printer is offline, implement the steps listed below:
- Switch on the HP printer and select the Start option.
- Choose – Control Panel and go to the option- Devices and Printers.
- The Envy 6055e printer name will display on the computer screen.
- Right-click on the Envy printer name and select- See what’s printing.
- Move on to the Printer menu and choose- Use Printer Online.
Give a call to our tech experts for more info or guidance.