HP Envy 6452 Printer - Overview
The printer is compatible with wireless, as well as a wired connection. It has the ability to handle 80 sheets and 40 cards on the input side and 25 sheets on the output side. The printer has the feature of borderless printing and automatic duplex printing. It has 2 print cartridges (1 each tri-color, black) and uses HP Thermal Inkjet technology.
Its print speed is 10 ppm for black and 7 ppm for color prints. Moreover, its print resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi when you are printing from the computer. The printer supports mono and color copies and has a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi.
The instructions for Envy 6452 printer setup are:
- Unbox the all-new HP Envy 6452 printer.
- Then, remove all the coverings from the printer and keep them near the wall port.
- Make a stable connection between the wall port and printer with a USB cable.
- Power up the wall port; the printer lights up.
- Go to the Envy printer settings and change the settings based on your preference.
- Place papers onto the paper tray and access the cartridge slots.
- Insert the proper ink cartridges into the slots.
- Power up the Mac/Windows computer and get a suitable printer driver.
- Download the driver on the computer and install it as per the on-screen steps.
- During driver installation, select a network setup mode for connecting the devices.
- Finally, print a file for a sample.
HP Envy 6075 Driver Download & Install
HP Envy 6452 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The instructions for Envy 6452 driver setup on Windows device are:
- Initially, turn on the device and check the version of your OS.
- Find the driver supporting that OS version and download it.
- Then, run the driver file to initiate the installation process.
- Select the method to connect the devices when the wizard prompts.
- Complete the process and print a file for the test.
HP Envy 6452 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The basic procedure for setting up Envy 6452 driver on OS (Mac) is:
- Power up the Mac computer and know its OS version.
- Find a suitable Envy printer driver.
- Download the driver and begin with the installation process.
- Move on with driver setup instructions on the device screen.
- Finish the process and take a sample print.
HP Envy 6452 Wireless Setup
HP Smart App
The basic steps for wireless setup with HP Smart App software are:
- Switch on the computer and download HP Smart App.
- Then, install HP Smart App with the onscreen procedure.
- After that, open HP Smart App software and add the printer to it.
- Finally, complete Envy 6452 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The procedure for Envy 6452 wireless setup via printer Wi-Fi menu is:
- Access the printer touch panel and choose the wireless option.
- Then, select wireless setup, and the list of available Wi-Fi networks will be on the printer.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name and provide the passkey.
- Complete the Envy 6452 wireless setup.
HP Envy 6452 FAQ
To reset the Envy 6452 printer, implement the procedure listed below:
- Move on to your printer and disconnect the USB cable.
- Then, go to the electric port and remove the USB cable.
- Wait for a few minutes and connect the USB wire again to the electric port and printer.
- Go to the printer resume button, press, and hold the button for over 10 seconds.
- Now, your printer will become active.
- Then, wait for the Envy printer to reboot.
- After that, hold on for a few minutes to deactivate your printer.
- Finally, turn ON the Envy printer and take a test print.
- If you want more details on printer resetting, feel free to reach us.
- Power up the Windows/Mac computer and click Start.
- Select Devices and Printers and click the name of your printer.
- Make sure to select the Use Printer Online option.
- If still the printer is showing offline, then get in touch with our tech team.
- Touch the printer panel and use the navigation arrow to access the printer settings.
- Select the Tools option and choose Printhead.
- Now, the Envy 6452 printer will clean its Printhead.
- Then, access a document on the device and print it to check the quality.
- Still, if the HP printer is delivering low-quality prints, contact our tech support team.
HP Envy 6452 Printer Not Connecting to the Computer
Connecting the Envy printer and computer is not a difficult task. By following the below instructions, you can do this process easily. Here the instructions are for windows, as well as Mac computer through USB cable. You can connect the devices wirelessly as well. For this, the steps are above listed.
- Firstly, power up the computer and Envy printer.
- Ensure to have a stable wireless network on the computer.
- Then, check and confirm the printer settings are proper.
- Get a suitable printer driver and save the file on the device