HP Envy 6452e Printer - Overview
The HP Envy 6452e printer is quite useful for the purpose of printing via mobile devices. To utilize this, you need to install HP Smart, Mopria-Certified, Apple AirPrint, and Chrome OS. Eventually, the printer can manage 100 sheets and 40 cards in its input paper tray and the output paper tray can handle 25 sheets with enabled borderless printing.
The HP Envy printer supports two print cartridges – tri-color and black. In order to print, it uses the HP Thermal Inkjet and aids with Automatic Duplex Printing. It has a usual printing speed of 10 ppm for black and 7 ppm for color prints. And also, delivers a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Lastly, it uses HP PCL 3 GUI as the print language and is available with a monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages.
The instructions for HP Envy 6452e Printer Setup are:
- Lift the HP Envy 6452e printer package and keep it on a smooth surface.
- Then, keep the printer close to the electric port.
- Further, remove the covering materials from the HP printer.
- Now, configure the printer to the electric port via the USB cable.
- Enable the electric port and power up the Envy printer.
- Now, use the printer settings reference to the requirements.
- Load the suitable papers into the Envy printer paper tray.
- Keep the required ink cartridges in the printer cartridge slots.
- Turn ON the computer and download the HP Envy 6452e driveron the device.
- Install the printer driver with the on-screen steps and print a test file to check the HP Envy 6452e Setup
HP Envy 6452e Driver Download & Install
Starting the HP Envy 6452e driver installation on your computer is easy. The driver setup process is likely on the Mac and Windows device.
HP Envy 6452e Driver Download & Install – Windows
Make use of the given guidelines to setup the HP Envy 6452e driver on a Windows device
- Switch ON the Windows computer.
- Confirm with the stable internet connection on your devices.
- Try to download the driver suitable for the OS version.
- Access the driver file and continue with the on-screen instructions.
- Complete the HP Envy 6452e setupand take a sample print.
HP Envy 6452e Driver Download & Install – MAC
The general steps for installing HP Envy 6452e driver on the Mac device are:
- Initially, turn on the Mac operating system.
- Check to have secure internet on the Mac device.
- Download HP Envy 6452e driver on the Mac computer.
- Extract the driver file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Complete the driver installation and take a test print.
HP Envy 6452e Wireless Setup
The wireless network setup on the HP Envy 6452e printer is not a big job. You have two available for HP Envy 6452e wireless setup.
HP Envy 6075 Wi-Fi Connect - HP Smart App
The basic steps for setting up a wireless network on an HP Envy 6452e printer:
- Turn ON the desired Mac or Windows operating system.
- Try to download the HP Smart App on the device and open it.
- Now, connect through the wizard steps and accomplish the HP Smart App installation.
- Do make some changes to the app settings and use the option- Add Printer.
- Finally, connect through the provided wizard procedure to add the Envy printer and complete the HP Envy 6452e HP Smart app setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Here are the instructions for Wi-Fi network setup on HP 6452e printer:
- Enable the Envy printer and select the option- Setup on the printer panel.
- Pick the desired network setup option by confirming with the option- wireless setup wizard.
- Make use of the list of device networks on your active printer screen, pick the Wi-Fi name.
- Ensure the required network passcode and finish the process.
- At last, select the document and start the efficient HP Envy 6452e wireless setup.
HP Envy 6452e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6452e not working
- Turn ON the Envy printer and access the control panel.
- Make sure with the printer default settings and confirm that you don’t have any issues.
- You need to ensure with the required printer settings are not just for B/W prints.
HP Envy 6452e Fails to Print Documents
Track the given guidelines to resolve the printer’s failed to print:
- To begin with, start the desired HP Envy 6452e printer is ON.
- You need to ensure whether the HP 6452e paper tray has available with its compatible sheets.
- Further, you need to inspect for the stable power cord connection in the Envy printer is proper.
- Call our customer support team for more clarification on this.
HP Envy 6452e Factory Reset
For the HP Envy 6452e factory resetting process, use the procedure given:
- Switch ON the printer and access the Setup option.
- Pick the Tools option from the Setup menu.
- Pick the Restore Default and tap Yes.
- Now, connect through the on-screen procedure and complete the process.
- You can see the HP Envy 6452e printer in active state.
- Wait until you see the desired HP printer has turned completely to active mode.
- At last, the HP Envy 6452e printer was modified to the factory default settings.
- Get in touchwith the customer care team for more information.
HP Envy 6452e is not online
If the HP Envy 6452e printer is offline, implement the below-given steps:
- Turn ON the desired device and use the Start menu.
- Move on with the Devices and Printers section.
- Make use of the shown list of HP printer names; right-click on the name.
- You can see the device will showcase several options, hit the option- See what’s printing.
- Now, pick the Printer and set – Use Printer Online.
- Reach our customer support team if you require any additional guidance.