HP Envy 6452e Printer is not Printing (Windows & Mac)
Printer not printing is a common and repeated error that can be easily sorted out using the below steps.
- Initially, proceed using the system options like start menu> Device
- Carry out using the printers & scanners option to pick the HP Envy 6452e printer from the given list.
- Make use of the remove device option to uninstall the printer device from the windows system.
- Reinstall using- Start>Devices> Printers & Scanners> add Printer or Scanner option.
- Alternatively, try to identify the Print spooler error using the windows +R key >services. msc>ok.
- On the proceeding page, use the option and to locate the Print Spooler option by double-tapping to it.
- Move on with the options- service status> stop.
- See whether the printer is offline or not using the option- Start>Devices> Printers & Scanners.
- Make use of the list and right-click to the HP Envy 6452e printer to see the option- See what’s Printing?
- Or else, see the port configurations whether it is connected to the wrong port.
- For the port connection inspection, use the Start>Devices> Printers & Scanners> HP Envy 6452e printer> properties option.
- Proceed with General> ports option back-to-back.
- First, you need to check for the active port connections concerning the Manual. Meanwhile, check the interface connection between the Mac and printer.
- Look whether the Mac and printer are connected to the same network. If not, try to use the same network with a stable configuration.
- Turn off the print dialog box using the option-Apple icon> System preferences> Printers & Scanners option. Use the printer list to choose the HP Envy 6452e printer and access using the Options & supplies>Generic printer feature>ok.
- Check the printer and its light. If seen flickering, try to reconnect it using the Manual and start the print work using Mac.
Still, the printer seems not printing- contact our Technical Team for the instant support & solution.