HP Envy 6455e Printer - Overview
The HP Envy 6455e printer utilizes HP Thermal Inkjet technology. It has several features including Automatic Duplex Printing. The printer delivers ISO prints at a speed of 10 ppm for black prints and 7 ppm for color prints. Its print resolution is 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi and the monthly duty cycle is 1000 pages. It supports color copy and has the capacity to deliver nine copies at once from the original. The printer delivers copies at a resolution of 300 x 300 dpi. Its maximum memory is 256 MB D3 and supports mobile printing via certain software. The software includes HP Smart App, Chrome OS, mopria –certified and Apple AirPrint.
The simple steps for HP Envy 6455e printer setup are:
- Unpack the new HP ENVY 6455e printer pack.
- Now, take the ENVY printer and place it close to a power outlet.
- After that, tear off the coverings from the inner and outer sides of the printer.
- Connect the power outlet and HP printer with a USB cord.
- Turn ON the power outlet and actuate the Envy printer.
- Change the essential settings in the ENVY 6455e printer.
- Power up the preferred device and ensure that everything is OK.
- Download the HP ENVY 6455e driver on the Windows/Mac device.
- Run the driver file and install the driver with the procedure on the wizard.
- After that, feed a suitable set of papers on the HP paper tray.
- Now, go to the Envy 6455e ink cartridge slots and open them.
- Install the ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots and close the slots.
- Lastly, take a sample print to ensure proper HP ENVY 6455e setup.
HP Envy 6455e Driver Download & Install
The HP Envy 6455e driver download and installation is easily possible on Mac/Windows devices. Here is the procedure for HP 6455e driver installation on Mac and Windows devices:
HP Envy 6455e Driver Download & Install – Windows
The instructions for HP Envy 6455e installation on the device (Windows) are:
- To begin with, switch ON the Windows device.
- Ensure that your computer has an active wireless connection.
- Search for the HP Envy 6455e driver and download it on the computer.
- Run the downloaded file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Lastly, finish HP Envy 6455e driver installation and take a print as a sample.
HP Envy 6455e Driver Download & Install – MAC
The procedure for HP Envy 6455e driver installation on Mac OS is:
- Power up the Mac operating system.
- Then, check and confirm that the internet is active on the Mac device.
- Download the driver file for ENVY 6455e on the operating system.
- Open the Envy driver setup file on the computer and continue with the wizard steps.
- Finally, complete the HP Envy 6455e driver setup process and print a sample file.
HP Envy 6455e Wireless Setup
The HP Envy 6455e wireless setup is an easy process with a set of procedures. Here are the methods for HP Envy 6455e wireless setup:
HP Smart App
The steps for wireless setup on HP Envy 6455e printer using wireless setup are:
- Initially, turn ON the computer and get the extractable HP Smart File on it.
- Extract the downloaded HP Smart App file on your computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and set up HP Smart App.
- Then, open the installed HP Smart App and make the required changes in it.
- Add the HP 6455e printer to the app with the wizard procedure.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general instructions for Wi-Fi network setup via wireless setup wizard are:
- Power up the HP Envy 6455e printer and wait until your printer configures.
- Move on to the Envy 6455e printer settings and tap the Setup menu.
- Access the HP 6455e network menu and tap the wireless setup wizard.
- Select the preferred device network name from the shown network list.
- Continue to enter the security code of the device network and finish the HP Envy 6455e Wi-Fi setup.
HP Envy 6455e Troubleshooting
HP Envy 6455e not working
Here are the steps for fixing the HP Envy 6455e printer not working problem:
- Access the printer touch screen and choose the Envy printer settings.
- Check the HP ENVY printer settings and confirm that all are accurate.
- Now, check that the HP Envy 6455e printer settings are for B/W and color prints.
If the problem in the HP Envy 6455e printer is clear, print a document as a sample. However, still, if the printer problem persists, remove the printer driver from the device. Download the suitable HP Envy 6455e driver and install it on the computer.
Finally, print a sample document, and if the same problem persists, contact our customer care team.
HP Envy 6455e Factory Reset
Use the below-listed procedure for HP Envy 6455e printer factory resetting:
- Power up the HP 6455e printer and touch the Setup option.
- Choose the “Tools” option on the printer panel and select- Restore Default Settings.
- Proceed with the instructions on your printer screen and finish the process.
- Now, wait for the printer to activate.
- The HP Envy 6455e printer factory resetting process starts.
Call our customer support team if you want more assistance on Envy 6455e factory resetting.
HP Envy 6455e is not online
To fix the printer not online issue with HP Envy 6455e printer, use the below procedure:
- Turn ON the Windows or Mac device and click the Start option.
- Access the control panel and go to the Devices and Printers section.
- Right-click on the Envy printer name and click- See what’s printing”.
- Now, access the printer menu and select the Use Printer Online option.
- Now, your HP printer will become online.
Contact our customer care experts for a more detailed explanation.
HP Envy 6455e Fails to Print Documents
If your HP Envy 6455e printer does not deliver top-quality prints, then use the step below and fix it.
- To begin with, check and confirm that the HP 6455e printer is active.
- Then, ensure that your HP printer tray has perfect papers.
- Check the power cord connection in the HP 6455e printer and ensure to have no issue.
For expert guidance, call our customer support experts.