How to connect HP Envy 6455e to Wi-Fi ?
Follow the steps to connect the HP Envy 6455e to a Wi-Fi network.
- Connect a printer to a stable power source.
- Load sufficient sheets in the paper tray.
- Load the Ink cartridges and turn on the HP Envy 6455e printer.
- Press and hold the wireless button and the power button at the same time in the printer.
- Wait for 3 seconds, the wireless light starts flashing.
- Choose the network setup in the printer control panel.
- Select Network setup -> go to wireless option
- Click on the Wireless setup wizard; the list of nearby wireless networks will be displayed.
- Choose the wireless network and enter the user-id & password.
- Now, the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Take a test print to ensure HP Envy 6455e wireless setup.