HP Envy Inspire 7900e Printer – Overview
The HP Envy Inspire 7900e all-in-one printer allows printing, scanning, faxing, and copying effortlessly. It allows a simple and easy connection to Windows and Mac devices. By downloading a compatible driver for the HP Envy Inspire 7900e printer advanced and updated features get accessible.
Follow simple steps to help with the first-time printer setup for the HP Envy Inspire 7900e.
- Carefully unbox the HP Envy 7900e printer.
- Discard all protective wrappers around the printer and get the printer out.
- Choose a suitable location for the printer, preferably a flat surface.
- Ensure that the printer is placed close to a wall power supply outlet.
- Find the USB cord that comes in the packaging and remove the cover around it.
- Now use the USB cord to connect one end to the printer and the other to the power supply outlet.
- Power up the printer to turn on.
- Adjust printer setting preferably and choose a stable network connection.
- Download and install the HP Envy Inspire 7900e driver.
- Connect the printer and system by choosing a USB or Wireless option.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the HP Envy Inspire 7900e Setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7900e Driver Download
Envy 7900e Driver Download & Install – Windows
Follow the simple steps below to help with a hassle-free driver download and install for the HP Envy Inspire 7900e on Windows.
- Start by turning on the Windows device.
- Ensure to check the Windows OS version to help with the driver download.
- Choose a stable network connection for the driver download.
- Now visit the HP official website and key in the printer model details.
- Find the HP Envy Inspire 7900e driver compatible with the windows system.
- Wait for the download to complete and then save the file on the device.
- Make sure to choose a connection type and continue by following on-screen instructions.
- Complete the driver download and install the setup on the HP Envy Inspire 7900e.
- Finally, assign a printing task to confirm connectivity.
Envy 7900e Driver Download & Install – Mac
To effortlessly download and install the HP Envy Inspire 7900e driver for the Mac device, follow the steps below:
- Turn on the Mac OS and open a strong browser.
- It is important to choose a stable network connection for the driver download process.
- Now visit the HP official website and find the HP Envy Inspire 7900e printer model.
- Download the HP Envy Inspire 7900e driver suitable for the Mac OS.
- Wait for the download to complete and start the installation process.
- Run the downloaded file on the device.
- Now continue by following on-screen instructions.
- Once the 7900e driver installation process is complete.
- Ensure that paper is aligned correctly and if there is sufficient ink in the ink tanks.
- Now finally print a document to confirm HP Envy Inspire 7900e driver download on Mac OS.
HP Envy Inspire 7900e Wireless Setup - Connect 7900e Printer to Wi-Fi
Here are the two ways to set up Wi-Fi on the HP Envy Inspire 7900e printer. The first one is through Wireless Setup Wizard and HP Smart App. Listed below are simple sets helping you set up either of the two options preferably.
HP SMART APP
- Ensure to have a stable network connection to access the HP Smart App.
- Download and save the HP Smart App file on the device.
- Continue by following installation instructions on the wizard.
- Activate Bluetooth settings on the App and make changes to the location preferably.
- Select the option – Add a printer from the home screen.
- Now tap on HP Envy Inspire 7900e from the available list.
- Complete the HP Envy Inspire 7900e wireless setup and assign a test print to confirm the setup.
WIRELESS SETUP WIZARD
- Choose the wireless menu option and tap on the wireless setup wizard.
- Now choose the relevant network name and complete the HP Envy Inspire 7900e Wifi setup procedure.
- If you have trouble finding the network name, do the manual setup procedure.
- Turn on the Mac device and open a file and choose the print option.
- Now click on the HP Envy Inspire 7900e printer. If you don’t find the printer name, then reach the System preferences option.
- Now click on Printers & Scanners and click HP Envy Inspire 7900e printer.
- Tap on the plus symbol to add the desired printer model.
- Follow on-screen procedures and complete the process.
HP Envy Inspire 7900e – Troubleshooting
HP Envy Inspire 7900e – Printer Driver unavailable
- Start by checking if the device has an advanced operating system.
- Ensure that the driver in the computer has the latest and updated version.
- Check that there is no corruption in the driver. Visit the HP website and key in the printer model.
- Choose a compatible and advanced driver version for the HP Envy Inspire 7900e printer.
- Once the download is complete, continue by following on-screen instructions and completing the process.
- Choose a connectivity mode and wait for the HP Envy Inspire 7900e driver to install on the PC.
HP Envy Inspire 7900e – Printer Offline issue
- Ensure that the printer and the device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network connection.
- Stop all ongoing printing tasks.
- Unplug the printer and give it a few seconds and connect it back and power on the printer.
- Ensure that there is enough paper loaded in the paper tray.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and follow on-screen instructions.
- Click start and select HP Envy Inspire 7900e and run the diagnostic.
- Still, the issue remains same, call our printer experts.
HP Envy Inspire 7900e – Printer Won’t Scan
- For Window: Download HP Print and Scan Doctor
- For Mac: Diagnose & Fix through HP Smart.
- Run the file from the downloaded location on the PC.
- Open the HP Print and Scan Doctor and click the Start option and choose the relevant printer model.
- Now click on the Fix Scanning option and wait for it to detect.
- Install HP Print and Scan Doctor on the PC for errors that may occur.
HP Envy Inspire 7900e – Printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- On the network menu, choose the wireless setup wizard option.
- Keep the wireless router and the HP printer closed and press the WPA button on the router.
- Entre in the network credentials accurately.
- Key in WEP and WAP in the given space.
- Make sure to confirm settings using the wireless settings and wizard setup.
- Ensure to always connect to a stable network connection.