HP Envy Inspire 7955e Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Printer – Overview
The HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer is a multifunctional printer. It works well for high-quality photos and to print frequent documents. It works well for both official and personal work, allowing the print jobs to be completed in no time. Its prints, scans, and copies effortlessly. The connection made between the Windows device and the Mac device is quick and easy. After the physical setup of the printer, it is vital to download and install the HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver.
Follow the guideline below to help with the first-time HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer setup.
- Start by carefully unboxing the printer.
- Unwrap the printer box and discard all unwanted protective materials.
- Carefully get the printer out of the box and find a suitable location for it.
- Collect all accessories from the printer box for later use.
- Now make use of the USB power cable from the accessories to connect the printer to the power supply wall outlet.
- Ensure the printer is placed close to the wall power supply outlet to avoid any inconvenience with the connection.
- Now power up the printer and make preferable settings.
- Choose a stable network connection.
- Visit the HP Official to download and install the HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver.
- Finally, choose a connecting type and follow on-screen instructions and complete the HP Envy Inspire 7955e setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver Download & Install
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver Setup - Windows
- Power up the Windows device and check the OS version to avoid any complications during the HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver download.
- Ensure to choose a stable network connection for the driver download.
- Start by visiting the HP official website and key in the printer model in the available space given on-screen.
- A list of drivers displays on the screen. Choose a suitable driver for the Windows device.
- Initiate the driver download and wait for it to complete.
- Once the driver download is complete, run the file on the device.
- Continue by following on-screen instructions and completing the process.
- Finally, once the driver download process is complete assign a print task to confirm the HP Envy Inspire 7955e driver download.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Driver Setup – Mac
- Start by turning on the Mac device to help with the driver download process.
- Ensure to initiate the driver download process on a stable network connection.
- Continue the process by visiting the HP official website.
- Key in the printer model HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer in the available space given on-screen.
- Now choose a suitable driver from the list of drivers that is suitable with the Mac device.
- Initiate the driver download process and wait for the driver download to complete. ‘
- Once the driver download is complete, save the file on the device. Run the driver on the Mac device.
- Now follow on-screen instructions and complete the HP 7955e printer driver download on Mac OS.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wireless Setup – Connect 7955e Printer to Wi-Fi
Follow the instructions to help set up the HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wireless Setup procedure.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Ensure to know the network name and password for the HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wireless Setup.
- Now on the printer’s control panel tap on the network option or touch the wireless icon and then reach onto the settings page. Now select the wireless setup Wizard.
- Now from a list of wireless network names choose the relevant one to accomplish the setup.
- If you find it hard to see your wireless network list, enter the network name accurately.
- Finally, enter the network credentials precisely and follow on-screen instructions and complete the process.
- Assign a print task finally and complete the Wifi Setup.
HP Smart App
- Start by choosing a stable network connection to access the HP Smart App.
- Download the HP Smart App from the Microsoft or Mac store relevantly.
- Create and sign in to an HP account for first-time use to gain access to all printer functions.
- Now on the HP Smart app click on the Add Printer or to find the printer click on the +
- Continue by adding or finding the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer from the available list and complete the process.
- Finally, try assigning a print task to confirm HP Envy Inspire 7955e Wireless Setup.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e – Troubleshooting
HP Envy Inspire 7955e Printer Offline Issue
- The printer and device must stay connected to the same Wi-Fi network connection.
- Unplug the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer from all connections and connect them back.
- Check if there is sufficient paper loaded in the paper tray.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor and allow it to identify the error.
- Run the diagnostic to help with rectifying the error.
- If you still face issues with the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer, then reach out to customer service experts for quick resolutions.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e – Printer Driver Unavailable
- Ensure that the device has an advanced operating system.
- The driver on the computer needs to have the latest and updated version.
- It is vital to check that there is no corruption with the driver.
- If you notice any, uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it by visiting the HP official website.
- Key in the printer details and complete the download process.
- Finally, restart the system and check if the Printer Driver Unavailable error has been rectified.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e – Printer Won’t Scan
- Install the HP Print and scan doctor for Windows and Use Diagnose & Fix through HP Smart for mac.
- Run the file from the downloaded location on the PC.
- Once the Scan doctor is open, click start to initiate the process.
- Now find your printer model from the list HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer.
- Now tap on Fix Scanning and allow it a few minutes to diagnose the issue.
- At this point, the printer won’t scan error would have been rectified. If you still find trouble with the HP Envy Inspire 7955e printer won’t scan issue, then reach out to our customer service team for quick assistance.
HP Envy Inspire 7955e – Printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- Ensure that the network connection used is stable.
- Try restarting the computer, the printer, and the router to help.
- Print a wireless network test report from the control panel.
- At this point initiate the setup procedure for the Wi-Fi connection.
- Ensure that all devices are in range with the router.
- If you find it hard to rectify the error, then call us now to fix the printer that won’t connect to the Wi-Fi error in no time.