HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Setup & Driver Download
HP Envy Photo 7858 - Overview
HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer is a perfect printing solution. It supports printing from mobile and desktop printing. The printer is compatible with copying, printing, faxing, and scanning. Its product number is K7S08A. The new Envy Photo 7858 printer pack includes a phone cable, USB cable, and power cable. Its resolution for copy and fax is 300×300 dpi and 300×311 dpi.
The printer has a standard memory of 256 MB. The automatic document feeder capacity of this printer is 35 sheets. Moreover, the compatible ink cartridges are cyan, black, magenta, and yellow color. The printer has a print speed of ten ppm for color prints.
The first-time HP Envy Photo 7858 setup is easy with the following set of instructions given below.
- Now, open the new HP envy photo 7858 package.
- Take the envy printer and its accessories from the box.
- Tear off the coverings from the printer.
- Get the USB cable and connect it with the printer and power port.
- Switch ON the power port; your envy printer will light up.
- Access your printer paper tray and fill compatible sheets on it.
- Insert suitable ink cartridges into the slots.
- Save the raw file of the HP Envy Photo 7858 driver on the device.
- Install the envy driver as per the wizard steps.
- While installing, you have to click on the network setup method.
- Finish the first time setup process of your new printer.
- Finally, take a sample print and ensure HP Envy Photo 7858 setup.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download
Setting up Envy Photo 7858 driver on the device is easy. Now, are you thinking about how to do this process? If yes, here is the set of instructions for this process.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download – Windows
The instructions for HP Envy photo driver download and install setup on your Windows device are:
- Switch on the computer.
- Find HP Envy Photo 7858 driver suitable for your Windows OS.
- Download the driver file and open it.
- Now, the driver setup process begins.
- Continue with the hp envy photo 7858 driver setup as per the wizard.
- Finish the process and take a test print.
HP Envy 6075 Driver Download - MAC
The procedure for HP Envy Photo 7858 driver download and install on MAC are:
- Power up the MAC device.
- Disconnect the USB cord from the computer.
- Then, ensure the device has a secure internet connection.
- Download the HP Envy photo 7858 driver file on the computer.
- Then, open the downloaded HP printer driver file.
- The driver installation process begins.
- Continue with the setup steps and complete the process.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless Setup
Adding your device Wi-Fi in the HP Envy Photo 7858 is easy. For this, you can try out two methods. One method is through HP Smart App and the second method is via Wireless Setup Wizard. The procedure for HP Envy Photo 7858 wireless setup is:
Wireless Setup Method
The instructions for setting up a Wi-Fi network in envy photo 7858 are:
- Move on to your envy printer LED panel.
- Go to the Wireless menu of your printer.
- Tap wireless setup wizard.
- The printer displays the list of accessible printers.
- Select your printer and finish the HP Envy Photo 7858 wireless setup.
- Go to your printer tray and load compatible printers in it.
- Access your computer and open a document.
- Print a file to confirm the Wi-Fi setup.
HP Smart App
The simple steps for wireless setup with HP Smart App are:
- Save the downloadable file of the HP Smart App on the device.
- After that, open the file to initiate the setup process.
- Finish the HP Smart App setup with the wizard steps.
- Then, access the app settings and make necessary changes.
- Now, access the app home screen.
- Select the “Add a Printer” option.
- You will see the list of available printers.
- Click on your envy printer name and complete the process.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Troubleshooting
1. HP Envy Photo 7858 connection to DesktopConnecting your envy printer to the desktop is not a complicated task. For this, you can consider either wireless or wired methods. For the wireless network method, you will require a device and Wi-Fi network. However, for the wired network method, you need a USB cable. To connect your devices via a wired network,
- Download the driver on your computer.
- After that, open the driver file and begin with the setup process.
- Now, when the wizard prompts, choose the wired method.
- Then, connect the printer and device with a USB cable.
- Finish the process and print a document to verify proper setup.
- For wireless network setup, kindly refer to the steps listed above. For additional info, call us.
2. HP Envy 7858 Paper Jam
- First, verify and separate the printer parts that are removable.
- After that, confirm that no paper jams are in the printer paper tray.
- Then, ensure that no paper jams are there inside the printer.
- Next, no torn paper pieces are in your envy 7858 printer.
- Now, check the envy printer rollers
- Ensure no jammed papers are there.
- After that, go to the printer cartridge assembly and remove the jammed papers, if any.
- Lastly, load sheets in your printer tray and try to print.
- For more expert guidance, reach out to our tech support team.
3. HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Error Code (B8CDD2FE)
- Switch on the computer.
- Access the System Preferences and go to the Reset Printing System.
- Now, enter your name and passcode of Administrator.
- Now, wait until the process of printer resetting completes.
- Then, ensure that no other printers are there in the list.
- After that, add your printer to the device with the wizard steps.
- If you have any doubt, you can contact us.
4. HP Envy Photo 7858 Installation failed
- Disconnect the USB cable from the devices.
- Go to the Program and Features option on your computer.
- Right-click on your envy photo printer and uninstall it.
- After uninstalling the driver, restart the device.
- Download the suitable printer driver and install it as per the steps.
- Lastly, start the printing jobs and ensure everything is perfect.
- Still, if you see the error message on the printer screen, call our experts.