HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Setup & Driver Download
HP Envy Photo 7858 - Overview
HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer is a wide-ranging printer access. It helps in printing from various modes like mobile and desktop printing. Where, the printer is effectively compatible with other features like copying, printing, faxing, and scanning. Its product code is K7S08A. The new Envy Photo 7858 printer pack will consist of a phone cable, USB cable, and power cable. It produces an output of copy and fax with a resolution ranging from 300×300 dpi and 300×311 dpi.
When it comes to standard memory, it has 256 MB and is available with an automatic document feeder capacity of 35 sheets. Moreover, the compatible ink cartridges like cyan, black, magenta, and yellow color. Finally, the printing speed is 10 ppm for color prints.
The first-time HP Envy Photo 7858 setup is effortless when you have a trace of the given below instructions.
- Initially, open the new HP envy photo 7858 package.
- Lift the HP Envy printer and its accessories out of the newly packed box.
- Then, peel out the packing tapes and seals from the printer.
- Make use of the USB cable and you need to interface the printer and power port.
- Turn ON the power port; your envy printer will light up.
- Connect through the printer paper tray and try to feed the compatible sheets on it.
- Keep the required suitable ink cartridges in the slots.
- Try to save the raw file of the HP Envy Photo 7858 driver on the device.
- Further, install the envy driver as per the wizard
- During the procedure of installing the driver, pick the network setup method.
- Try to complete the first-time setup process of your new printer.
- At last, choose a file and make a sample print and ensure the HP Envy Photo 7858 setup.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download
HP Envy Photo 7858 Driver Download – Windows
The directives to complete the HP Envy photo driver download and install the setup on your Windows device are:
- Turn ON the desired Windows computer.
- Then, locate the HP Envy Photo 7858 driver that matches the Windows OS.
- Download the driver file and access it to open.
- Further, the driver setup process starts on your next step.
- Move on with the hp envy photo 7858 driver setup reference to the given wizard.
- At last, finish the process and do a test print.
HP Envy 6075 Driver Download - MAC
Carry out the given guidelines to connect the HP Envy Photo 7858 driver download and install on MAC :
- Initially, switch ON the MAC device.
- Try to disconnect the connected USB cord from the computer.
- Make sure the device is connected to a safe internet connection.
- Further, download the latest HP Envy photo 7858 driver file on the computer.
- Wait until the download process completes.
- Extract and Run the driver file to start the driver installation in your next step.
- Connect the given setup steps and finish the process.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Wireless Setup
Adding your device’s Wi-Fi to the HP Envy Photo 7858 is easy. For this, you can try out two methods. One method is through HP Smart App and the second method is via Wireless Setup Wizard. The procedure for HP Envy Photo 7858 wireless setup is:
Wireless Setup Method
The instructions for setting up a Wi-Fi network in envy photo 7858 are:
- Access using your envy printer LED panel.
- Select the Wireless menu of your printer.
- Confirm with the wireless setup wizard.
- Now, you will get the list of accessible printer names list.
- Further, pick your desired printer and complete the HP Envy Photo 7858 wireless setup.
- Select the printer tray and try to load the compatible printers in it.
- Operate through the computer and access the document.
- Finally, make a print on your file to ensure a stable Wi-Fi setup.
HP Smart App
The simple steps for wireless setup with HP Smart App are:
- Initially, you need to save the downloadable file of the HP Smart App on the device.
- Now, open the file to start the setup process.
- You need to complete the HP Smart App setup using the stated on-screen wizard steps.
- Proceed using the app settings and do the essential changes.
- Connect through the app home screen.
- Further, prefer the “Add a Printer” option.
- Get the list of available printers.
- Tap on your envy printer name and accomplish the process.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Troubleshooting
HP Envy Photo 7858 connection to Desktop
Configuring the active HP Envy printer to the desktop is a simple task. To execute this, you need to prefer either the wireless or wired methods. If it is a wireless network method, try to get the device and the Wi-Fi network. However, for the wired network method, select the stable USB cable. Try to connect the devices via a wired network,
- Initially, download the driver on your computer.
- Then, open the driver file and access it through the setup process.
- If your driver wizard prompts, pick the wired method.
- Try to connect the printer and device via the USB cable.
- Then, complete the process and print a document to inspect the proper setup.
- For wireless network setup, try to check the given steps listed above. For more support., call us.
HP Envy 7858 Paper Jam
- To start with, check and separate the printer parts which are removable.
- Then, make sure there are no paper jams in the printer paper tray.
- Confirm that, there are no paper jams are there inside the printer.
- Even the torn paper pieces should not be there on your HP Envy 7858 printer.
- Verify the envy printer rollers eventually for better access.
- Confirm there are no jammed papers are present.
- Access the printer cartridge assembly and eradicate the jammed papers, if any.
- Take adequate compatible paper sheets to load into the printer tray and try to print.
- For more expert guidance, reach out to our tech support team.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Printer Error Code (B8CDD2FE)
- Turn ON the active computer.
- Then, operate through the System Preferences and access the Reset Printing System.
- Further, specify the name and passcode of the Administrator.
- Eventually, wait until the process of printer resetting gets completed.
- Make sure there are no other needs on your printers.
- Try to add your printer to the device using the given wizard
- If you have any doubts, you can contact us.
HP Envy Photo 7858 Installation failed
- To start with, disconnect the USB cable from the devices.
- Utilize the Program and Features option on your computer.
- Right-click on your desired HP Envy photo printer and uninstall
- Once you have done with the process of uninstalling the driver, restart the device.
- Download the suitable printer driver and try to use the on-screen guidelines.
- You need to start the printing jobs and make sure everything is doing good.
- Yet, you face an error message on the printer screen, call our experts.