HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer - Overview
The HP Envy Pro 6455 is an all-new printer that supports ink cartridges of three colors. It comes with suitable cartridges, a reference guide, a power cable, and a setup guide. The Envy Pro 6455 printer has a maximum memory of 128 MB. It supports printing through a mobile phone.
For this, you need software like Mophria ™ – certified, Apple AirPrint ™, and HP Smart App. Its input paper handling capacity is 40 cards and 100 sheets. The printer has the ability to print 1000 pages every month. For copying documents, its resolution is 300 x 300 dpi. Moreover, it allows copy documents in color.
The general procedure for HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Setup is:
- Unbox the all-new Envy Pro printer and its accessories from the box.
- Tear off the packing materials from the HP printer and its accessories.
- Ensure that the power outlet is close to your printer.
- Make a connection between the printer and the wall outlet with a USB cord.
- Turn on the wall port; your HP printer will light up.
- Go to the settings and make changes based on the requirements.
- Now, take sheets suitable with your printer and place them in the tray.
- Get the ink cartridges and load them into the printer cartridge slots.
- Turn on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Then, download the driver on the device.
- Install the HP Envy Pro 6455 driver with the wizard procedure.
- During driver setup, select a method for connecting your devices.
- Print a sample document to confirm the HP Envy Pro 6455 Setup.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download & Install
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download – Windows
The instructions for HP Envy Pro 6455 driver installation on a windows device are:
- To begin with, turn on your computer.
- Find out the OS version of your device and download the driver.
- Now, begin with the driver setup and carry on with the wizard procedure.
- Choose the desired network setup method.
- Complete the driver installation and print a sample file.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download – MAC
The procedure for HP Envy Pro 6455 driver setup on Mac computer is:
- Power up the MAC computer.
- Go to device properties, know its OS version and find a compatible driver.
- Download the driver and start with its installation by opening it.
- Move on with the HP Envy Pro 6455 driver setup with the on-screen steps.
- Complete the driver installation and try to print a document.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wi-Fi network setup is a simple process. Here are the instructions for setting up a wireless network on your printer:
Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for Wi-Fi network setup on your HP Envy Pro 6455 are:
- Turn on the Envy Pro printer.
- Access the printer touch screen and go to its wireless menu.
- Select the Wireless setup wizard and the nearby Wi-Fi networks will appear.
- Touch your preferred Wi-Fi network name.
- Proceed with the instructions on your wizard.
- Complete the HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup and ON your device.
- Finally, open a file and print.
HP Smart App
The procedure for Wi-Fi setup via HP Smart App is:
- Power up the device and get HP Smart App software.
- Download the .exe file of the HP Smart App.
- Extract the .exe file to begin with the HP Smart App installation process.
- Now, continue with the instructions on the window.
- Finish the setup process of the HP Smart App and open it.
- Next, add your HP printer to your installed software.
- Lastly, finish the HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Troubleshooting
1. HP Envy Pro 6455 Fails to Deliver Premium Quality Printing
The procedure to solve this printer problem is:
- Go to the LED panel of the HP printer.
- You have to touch the printer settings icon.
- Then, select Tools and choose the option – Printhead.
- Now, your printer will begin the process of cleaning the printhead.
- After that, print a page as a test.
- Lastly, check and verify the quality of your prints.
- If you require more details, reach out to us.
2. HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Offline
If the Envy Pro 6455 printer is offline, use the steps shown below:
- Switch on the computer and choose the Start option.
- Click on the Devices and Printers given under Settings.
- Now, select the name of your HP printer.
- Now, check whether the option Use Printer Offline is not chosen.
- Still, if the printer is in offline mode, contact us.
3.HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Fails to Connect With Device
To connect the devices with a USB cable, use the below-listed steps:
- Switch on your preferred computer.
- Confirm that your device has a stable internet connection.
- Power up your HP Envy Pro printer.
- Get the suitable driver and download it on the device.
- Open the downloaded .exe file, to initiate the driver installation.
- Move on with the on-screen procedure.
- Select the USB cord to connect your printer and computer.
- Now, make a USB cable connection between your devices when the wizard asks.
- Complete the ongoing process and print a sample file.
- For additional information, call our experts.
4. HP Envy Pro 6455 Reset
To reset your HP envy pro printer, implement the given below steps:
- Remove the power cord from the printer.
- After some time, connect the power cable to the HP printer.
- Now, press the printer Resume Button.
- Hold the Resume button for over ten seconds.
- Now, the HP printer will activate.
- Hold on for few seconds until your HP printer reboots.
- After that, wait until the printer lights are off.
- Finally, power up the Envy printer and try printing.
- For more details, get in touch with us.