HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer - Overview
The HP Envy Pro 6455 is an effective device with an all-new printer that supports ink cartridges of three colors. It is available with suitable cartridges, a reference guide, a power cable, and a setup guide. The Envy Pro 6455 printer contains a maximum memory of 128 MB. Print your document anywhere at your location using the mobile features provided.
To bring the best actions, you need software like Mophria ™ – certified, Apple AirPrint ™, and HP Smart App. Whereas, the input paper handling capacity is 40 cards and 100 sheets. Then, the printer has the ability to print around 1000 pages/month. In turn, to establish the copy features on the documents, it provides up to a resolution is 300 x 300 dpi. Furthermore, it permits the copy of documents in color.
- Initially, lift up your all-new Envy Pro printer and its accessories from the box.
- You need to peel out all the packing materials from the HP printer and its accessories.
- Make sure the power outlet is close to your printer.
- Try to connect the printer and the wall outlet using the USB cord.
- Switch ON the wall port; your HP printer will light up.
- Access the settings and modify the settings as per your requirements.
- Get a bunch of compatible sheets that suit the printer and place them in the tray.
- Receive the ink cartridges as per the brand and load them into the printer cartridge slots.
- Next, turn ON the Mac or Windows computer.
- Further, download the driver on the device.
- Try to install the extracted HP Envy Pro 6455 driver using the stated on-screen wizard procedure.
- While the process of driver setup, select a method for connecting your devices.
- Choose the file and make a sample print to ensure the HP Envy Pro 6455 Setup.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download & Install
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download – Windows
- Start the process by turning ON the computer.
- Locate the latest OS version of your device and download the driver.
- Further, start with the driver setup and move on with the on-screen wizard procedure.
- Select the needed network setup method.
- Finally, finish the driver installation process and print a sample file.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Driver Download – MAC
- Switch ON the MAC computer.
- Then, access through the device properties, acknowledge the OS version, and locate the compatible driver.
- Then, try to download the latest driver and begin the installation by opening it.
- Proceed with the HP Envy Pro 6455 driver setup via the given on-screen steps.
- Finally, complete the driver installation and try to print a document.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Wireless Setup
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Steps to be done for Wi-Fi network setup on your HP Envy Pro 6455 are:
- Switch ON your Envy Pro printer.
- Further, connect through the active printer touch screen to find the wireless menu.
- Proceed with the Wireless setup wizard and find the nearby Wi-Fi network names to select.
- Confirm with the preferred Wi-Fi network name.
- Move on with the given on-screen instructions on your wizard.
- Now, complete the HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup and ON your device.
- At last, choose a file and print.
HP Smart App
- The procedure for Wi-Fi setup via HP Smart App is:
- Initially, turn ON the device and get HP Smart App software.
- Confirm and download the file and open the .exe file of the HP Smart App.
- Simply, extract the .exe file to start the HP Smart App installation process.
- Carry out the provided on-screen instructions on the window.
- Now, you need to complete the setup process of the HP Smart App and open it.
- Further, add your HP printer to your installed software.
- Lastly, complete the HP Envy Pro 6455 wireless setup.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Troubleshooting
HP Envy Pro 6455 Fails to Deliver Premium Quality Printing
- Get nearby the LED panel of the HP printer.
- Try to select the printer settings icon.
- Here, find and select Tools > Printhead.
- Further, the printer will start to process of cleaning the printhead.
- Now, you can see the print page which is the sample print test.
- You need to check and verify the quality of your prints.
- For more support, reach out to us.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Offline
- To begin with, turn ON the computer and select the Start option.
- Further, connect through the Devices and Printers given under Settings.
- You need to prefer the name of your HP printer.
- Make sure the option Use Printer Offline is not been selected.
- Yet, your printer is under the offline mode, contact us.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Printer Fails to Connect With Device
- Turn ON your desired computer.
- Make sure the device is under a stable internet connection.
- Turn On your HP Envy Pro printer.
- Try to obtain the latest driver and download it on the device.
- Access the downloaded .exe file, and start the driver installation.
- You need to proceed with the given on-screen procedure.
- Finally, choose the USB cord to connect your printer and computer.
- Further, try to take a constant USB cable connection between your devices when the wizard asks.
- Complete the ongoing process and print a sample file.
- For more information, call our experts.
HP Envy Pro 6455 Reset
- Initially, remove the power cord from the printer.
- Later, try to connect the power cable to the HP printer.
- Next, press the located printer Resume Button.
- Hold the Resume button for over ten seconds.
- You can see your desired HP printer will turn to activate.
- Hold on for a few seconds until your HP printer reboots.
- Wait until you notice the printer lights turn OFF.
- Finally, switch ON the Envy printer and try printing.
- For more details, get in touch with us.