HP Envy Pro 6458 Printer - Overview
Want to get more support on classic printing using the best HP Printer setup? Here, the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer is available with several features. It consists of 3 color ink cartridges and the memory storage capacity of this printer is 128 MB. You can print from this printer via your mobile devices. However, for this, you need to have some software. It includes Mopria™-certified, Apple AirPrint™, and HP Smart App.
In reference to the printer setup handling, it has a capacity of 40 cards and 100 sheets. Eventually, helps in getting the output paper handling capacity of around 25 sheets. The HP Envy Pro 6458 can effortlessly get a printing output in the range of 300 x 300 dpi resolution for copy jobs. Hence, it is supported with a maximum of 9 copies. Added to that, it consists of faxing with a resolution of 150 x 150 dpi and is enhanced with unlimited storage capacity.
- Uncover the new printer package and lift the desired printer & its accessories out.
- You need to take the HP printer from the package and place it nearby the wall outlet.
- Try to clear all the additional packing materials from your printer.
- Eventually, plug the USB cord into the rear of your envy pro printer.
- Then, connect another end of the USB cord to the electric outlet.
- Turn ON the electric outlet to enable your printer.
- Wait until the printer gets activated, and access its paper tray.
- Load the required number of compatible sheets on the paper tray.
- Try to insert the required ink cartridges into the proper cartridge slots.
- Further, adjust the settings of your printer on the LED screen.
- Next, download the latest driver on the computer.
- Extract and Run the driver installation process. Here, you need to select the required method for connecting devices.
- Finish the driver setup and do the sample print to attempt the HP Envy Pro 6458 setup.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Driver Download & Install
HP Envy Pro 6458 Driver Download – Windows
- Switch on your Windows computer.
- Search for the compatible driver and download it.
- Save HP Envy Pro 6458 driver on your device.
- Initiate the driver setup and carry on with the on-screen steps.
- Select a way for connecting (wired or wireless) your Windows device.
- Complete the HP Envy Pro driver setting up process.
- Take a test print to ensure the driver setup process.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Driver Download – MAC
- Switch ON your Mac system.
- Make sure the device has no interrupted connection.
- Obtain the compatible driver and download it on your stable Mac device.
- Further, access the driver setup as per the prompts and try to complete the process using the on-screen procedure.
- Prefer the method to connect the printer and device.
- At last, complete the setup process on your HP Envy Pro 6458 driver and make a test print.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Wireless Setup
Need cordless printer access? HP Envy Pro 6458 wireless setup can implement the effortless wireless process without any complication. If it is the Wi-Fi setup, you need a secure Wi-Fi network. Try to connect the printer and computer using the stable wireless network, two methods are initiated. They are the following:
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Switch ON the device and make sure you have a secured Wi-Fi connection.
- Arrange the Envy Pro printer and connect through the Wi-Fi menu.
- Select the needed setup using the given wireless setup wizard option.
- Confirm with the desired device network and accomplish the wireless setup.
- At last, choose the needed file and make a test print.
HP Smart App
- Access the active computer and save the software- HP Smart App.
- Try to open the downloaded software.
- Further, complete the software installation and access the software.
- Now, arrange the HP Envy Pro printer on this software.
- Finally, you are done with the Envy Pro 6458 wireless setup.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Troubleshooting
HP Envy Pro 6458 not working
- Initially, use the touch panel of your printer and make sure with the needed settings.
- Then, you need to set your default printer settings properly.
- Ensure with the printer settings whether it is not under B/W prints.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Factory Reset
- Start the process by ensuring the stable Envy Pro printer.
- Further, choose the Setup on the printer screen to proceed next.
- Confirm with the option Tools >Restore Defaults option.
- Connect through the process by hitting the option – Yes.
- Ensure with the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer and move on with the next step.
- Hold on for a few seconds until the printer starts actively.
- At last, the HP 6458 may change as per the factory default settings.
HP Envy Pro 6458 is not online
- Connect through the option- device > Start icon.
- Further, try to select the option- Devices and Printers from the menu.
- Next, you need to Right-click on Envy Pro 6458 and choose “See what’s printing”.
- Finally, complete the process by choosing the option-Printer > “Use Printer Online”.
HP Envy Pro 6458 Fails to Print Documents
- To start with, turn ON your desired HP printer.
- Then, connect through the printer’s paper tray and make sure the sheets are placed properly into their slot.
- Further, try whether the USB cable is connected properly to the printer.