HP Envy Pro 6458 wifi setup not working
If your HP Envy Pro 6458 printer faces the issue “HP Envy Pro 6458 wifi setup not working”, we have the solution for you. All that should be done is to follow the instructions below to completely connect the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer to the wireless connection.
Or, contact us to receive direct assistance to resolve the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer wifi issue.
- Begin the process by checking the wireless connection and its stability.
- The HP Envy Pro 6458 printer should be placed near the wireless router.
- Note that the wireless connection should be active and stable functioning at the right speed.
- Complete a speed check. If there is a connectivity issue, the router has to be reset.
- Move to the router and press and hold the power button down. Wait for all the LED lights to be turned off.
- Allow it to be turned off for a few minutes. Connect the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer and connect it back online.
- Wait for the LED lights to stabilize and then connect the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer back to the wifi connection.
Connect the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer to the wifi connection using the WPS push button method
- Once the wifi router is set up and is back online, the printer has to be connected to the wireless connection.
- To complete the WPS push button method successful, the printer and the router should be in the same area.
- Move over to the router to locate the WPS push button. It will be found at the rear end of the router.
- Move over to the printer and locate the wireless icon button. Press and hold the button down.
- The WPS push button should be pressed down at the same time on the router and the printer.
- This will establish the connection with the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer and the wifi without any hassle.
If there are further issues faced while connecting the HP Envy Pro 6458 printer to the wifi, contact us for assistance.