HP Laserjet MFP M234dwe Printer Setup and Driver Download
HP Laserjet MFP M234dwe Printer - Overview
HP Laserjet M234dwe printer has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for printing. It has a feature of Automatic Duplex printing and uses Laser print technology. The printer has a maximum area of 216 x 354mm for prints. It has a duty cycle of 20000 pages per month. When it comes to copying, it can deliver up to ninety-nine copies. The copy resolution of this laserjet M234dwe printer is 600 x 60 dpi. It has a mobile printing feature, but for this, some specific software is essential. It includes Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct Printing, HP Smart App, and Mopria Certified.
The standard procedure for HP Laserjet M234dwe setup is:
- Unbox the laserjet printer and keep it near to a power port.
- Tear off the printer coverings and ensure to have no damage.
- Then, take a USB cable and remove the packing materials from it.
- Connect the USB cable to the Laserjet printer USB port.
- After that, connect the USB cable’s other end to the power port.
- ON the power port and activate the printer by pressing its power button.
- Change the settings in the HP Laserjet M234dwe printer.
- Download the suitable HP Laserjet M234dwe driver on the computer.
- Install the driver on the device with the on-screen instructions.
- During driver installation, connect the printer and computer using a wireless or wired mode.
- Load compatible sheets in the Laserjet printer paper tray.
- Insert the ink cartridges into the HP printer cartridge slots.
- Open a file on the computer and print a test file to confirm HP Laserjet M234dwe setup.
Download and Install the HP Laserjet M234dwe Software
There is a method for HP Laserjet M234dwe driver software download and installation. Here is the procedure for M234dwe software setup on Windows.
HP Laserjet M234dwe Driver Download & Install – Windows
The steps for software installation on Windows OS are:
- Download the compatible driver file on the Windows OS.
- Run the downloaded driver file on the device folder.
- After that, proceed with the on-screen instructions.
- When the screen prompts, choose a connection type from the available options.
- Continue with the instructions on the screen and complete the HP Laserjet MFP M234dwe driver setup process.
HP Laserjet M234dwe Driver Download & Install – MAC
The procedure for software setup on Mac OS is:
- To begin with, ensure that the Mac OS has a secure Wi-Fi.
- Download the suitable software file on your operating system.
- After that, extract the HP Laserjet MFP M234dwe driver file on the device.
- Continue with the instructions given on the wizard.
- Select the software setup process and finish the process.
HP Laserjet M234dwe Wireless Setup
The general procedure for setting up a wireless network on a laserjet printer is:
- Initially, power up the HP Laserjet M234dwe printer.
- Remove the USB cable connection from the HP printer.
- Access the printer touch panel and tap on the wireless icon.
- Now, choose – Network Wi-Fi off and select the Setting option.
- Select the wireless setup wizard and a list of Wi-Fi networks will be on the screen.
- Then, choose your Wi-Fi network name and finish the process with the wizard steps.
HP Laserjet M234dwe Mobile printing
- Initially, download HP Smart APP on the mobile device.
- Open the file on the mobile device and carry on with the wizard steps.
- Install HP Smart on the mobile.
- Add your laserjet printer into the HP Smart with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the process and take a test print.
Wi-Fi Direct (wireless models only)
- Power up the HP Laserjet M234dwe printer and access its printer control panel.
- Choose the button- Connection Information.
- You will see three options- Settings, on/off, and WiFi Direct; Choose WiFi Direct.
- Finish the process and activate the Wi-Fi option on the mobile.
- Search for the available Wi-Fi networks, choose your printer name, and complete the process.
HP Laserjet M234dwe Troubleshooting
HP Laserjet M234dwe Restore Network Settings
- Disconnect the USB cord from the laserjet printer.
- Choose the Setup option on the printer panel and touch- network setup.
- Then, tap- Restore Defaults.
- Now, your laserjet M234dwe printer will restore the default network.
HP Laserjet M234dwe Firmware Updates
- To begin with, power up the device.
- Search for the HP Printer firmware suitable for your OS.
- Once you get the firmware, download it on the device.
- Install the latest version firmware with the on-screen procedure.
HP Laserjet M234dwe Features
HP Laserjet M234dwe Scan Instructions:
The procedure to use the HP Scan feature is:
- Download HP Scan Software on the computer.
- Install the software on the device using the on-screen steps.
- After that, open it and choose the Start option.
- Then, click on the option- All Programs and choose the HP option.
- Select the given option- HP Scan and complete the process.
How to print (Windows)
- Open a file that you want to print on the Windows device.
- Choose the Print option and select your HP printer from the printer list.
- Then, choose the Properties option to access the print driver.
- Configure the options by accessing the print driver tabs and choose OK.
- Continue with the on-screen instruction and go to the Print dialog box.
- Choose the number of prints that you want and choose the Print option.
How to print (macOS)
- Move on to the file that you need to print and open it.
- Choose the File option and select – Print.
- After that, select your laserjet printer name.
- Choose the option- Show Details.
- Then, select the other options to make changes in the print settings.
- Lastly, select the option- Print.