HP Officejet 4620 Printer - Overview
The HP Officejet 4620 is an efficient printer for Fax, Print, Copy, and Scan. It delivers prints at a speed of 7.5 ppm for color and 8 ppm for black with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi. The printer prints borderless photos and has a 35- page automatic document feeder. It supports ePrint, Wi-Fi, and AirPrint. With the printer ADF, you can send multipage documents in a single step. The printer is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems. Moreover, for scanning, its resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
The general procedure for HP Officejet 4620 setup is:
- Uncover the new printer pack and take the printer out.
- Keep the HP OJ 4620 printer in a safe place near a wall outlet.
- Remove the outer and inner covering materials of the printer.
- Now, take a USB cord and make sure that it is stable.
- Connect the USB cord to the wall outlet and HP printer
- Power up the wall outlet and ON the OJ printer.
- Make changes in the HP Officejet 4620 printer settings.
- Open the printer paper tray and load papers to it.
- Close the printer paper tray and move on to the ink cartridge slots.
- Open the cartridge slots and take the new ink cartridges.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are perfect and do not contain any covers.
- Load those ink cartridges to the cartridge slots and close them.
- Download and install the suitable HP Officejet 4620 driver on the computer.
- Choose a mode to connect the printer and computer.
- Finally, take a sample print.
HP Officejet 4620 Driver Download
HP Officejet 4620 Driver Download on Windows
Here is the step-by-step procedure for setting up HP Officejet 4620 driver on Windows OS:
- Turn ON the Windows device.
- Know the OS version and download HP Officejet 4620 driver.
- Open the HP OJ 4620 driver file on the computer.
- Carry on with the on-screen driver setup instructions.
- Complete the driver installation process.
HP Officejet 4620 Driver Download on Mac
The basic steps for HP Officejet 4620 driver download on Mac are:
- Switch ON the Mac computer.
- Then, download HP Officejet 4620 driver suitable for the OS.
- Run the HP OJ 4620 driver file on the computer.
- Proceed with the on -screen instructions on the computer.
- Install the driver and take a sample print.
HP Officejet 4620 Wireless Setup
Do you want to set up a wireless network on HP Officejet 4620? If yes, then do this process easily via the two methods given below.
HP Smart App
The general steps for HP Officejet 4620 wireless setup using HP Smart App are:
- Download the setup file of the HP Smart App on the computer.
- Run the setup file and continue with the wizard steps.
- Install the app (HP Smart App) on the computer and open it.
- Adjust the HP Smart App settings.
- Add the OJ 4620 printer to the HP Smart App with the wizard steps.
- Finish the HP Officejet 4620 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Follow the instructions for Wi-Fi setup via wireless setup wizard:
- Turn ON the HP Officejet 4620 printer and the router.
- Choose the given Setup option on the printer screen.
- After that, choose the network menu and tap the wireless setup option.
- Select your device Wi-Fi name and continue.
- Enter the password and finish the HP Officejet 4620 Wifi setup process.
HP Officejet 4620 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 4620 not working
The instructions for solving the HP 4620 printer not functioning problem are:
- Go to the HP printer touch panel and choose the settings menu.
- Ensure that the HP Officejet 4620 printer settings are perfect.
- Check to confirm that the printer settings are not only for B/W prints.
If the printer settings do not have any problem, print a test file. Now, if the printer is still not working, then remove the printer driver from the computer. After that, download the latest version printer driver and install it on the device. Finally, print a sample file to confirm the problem is over. If any more info required, call us.
HP Officejet 4620 Factory Reset
The steps for HP Officejet 4620 factory resetting are:
- Turn ON the HP printer and choose the Setup option.
- Select the option- Tools and select the Restore Default Settings.
- Proceed with the procedure given on the screen and finish the process.
- Now, wait till the HP printer activates.
- The factory reset process of the OJ 4620 printer starts.
Call our customer support experts for more guidance on this process.
HP Officejet 4620 Fails to Print Documents
If the OJ 4620 printer fails to print quality documents, then use the below steps and fix it:
- To start with, make sure that the OJ 4620 printer is ON.
- Ensure that the printer paper tray contains suitable sheets.
- Lastly, ensure that the USB cord connection in the OJ printer is perfect.
If you require any extra guidance on this printer issue, contact our tech support team.
HP Officejet 4620 is not online
The procedure for converting the OJ 4620 printer to online mode is:
- ON the computer and choose the Start button.
- Select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click on the HP Officejet 4620 printer name.
- Click on the option- See what’s printing and proceed to the printer menu.
- Choose the displayed option- Use Printer Online.
Still, if the OJ 4620 printer is not becoming online, call our customer support team.