HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup & Driver Download
Get the latest drivers and software for both Windows 10 and MAC OS!
HP Officejet 4650 Printer - Overview
The HP Officejet 4650 printer is suitable for Fax, Print, Copy, and Scan. It prints with a speed of 6.8 ppm for color and 9.5 ppm for black. It supports automated two-sided prints for documents at a size of 8.5 x 12.2”. The printer has an automatic document feeder with a capacity of handling 35 sheets. It has the efficiency to manage 100 sheets in its input paper tray. The printer has a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for color prints and 1200 x 1200 dpi for black & white prints. It also supports borderless printing at a size of 8.5 x 11’’.
What do we assist you with?
HP Officejet 4650 Setup Instructions
The simple steps for HP Officejet 4650 printer setup are:
- Unpack the HP Officejet 4650 printer pack.
- Take the printer from the pack and keep it on a smooth surface.
- Tear off the HP Officejet printer covering materials from the outer and inner sides.
- After that, connect the printer to the power outlet with a stable USB cord.
- Access the HP 4650 paper tray and keep a bunch of sheets on it.
- Load suitable ink cartridges into the printer cartridge slots.
- Switch ON the power outlet and power up the Officejet printer.
- Download HP Officejet 4650 driver and set it up using the wizard steps.
- Make a wired or wireless connection between the OJ printer and the computer.
- Take a print of the document as a sample to ensure HP Officejet 4650 setup.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download on Windows
The steps for setting up HP Officejet 4650 driver setup on Windows OS are:
- Power up the Windows computer and confirm to have a stable wireless connection.
- Download HP Officejet 4650 driver that supports your Windows OS version.
- Run the HP 4650 driver file on the Windows computer.
- Continue with the on-screen procedure and finish the driver installation.
- Print a sample document to confirm the installation of the OJ 4650 driver is accurate.
HP Officejet 4650 Driver Download on Mac
The steps for setting up HP Officejet 4650 driver setup on Mac OS are:
- Power up the Mac computer and ensure to have stable internet.
- Check the OS version and download suitable HP Officejet 4650 driver on the device.
- Run the driver file on the computer and proceed with the on-screen steps.
- Choose the preferred mode to connect the computer and printer.
- Finish HP Officejet 4650 driver setup and take a sample print.
HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Setup
Do you want to set up a wireless network on HP Officejet 4650? If yes, then do this process easily via the two methods given below.
HP Smart App
The process for HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup via HP Smart App is:
- To begin with, download HP Smart App on the computer.
- Run the HP Smart App file on the computer.
- Continue with the wizard procedure and finish the HP Smart App setup.
- Open the HP Smart App and change its settings as per the requirements.
- Add your printer to the app and finish the HP Officejet 4650 Wifi setup process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The steps for HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup via Wireless Setup Wizard are:
- Power up the HP Officejet 4650 printer.
- Select the Setup option and select the wireless settings.
- Choose – wireless setup wizard and select your preferred Wi-Fi network name.
- Carry on with the on-screen procedure and finish the wireless setup process.
- Take a print as a sample to confirm the correct HP Officejet 4650 wireless setup.
HP Officejet 4650 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet 4650 not working
Here is the simple procedure to solve the Officejet 4650 not working problem:
- Access the printer touch panel and choose the settings option.
- After that, ensure that Officejet printer settings are proper.
- Check and confirm that your HP 4650 printer settings are for both color and B/W prints.
If you do not see any problem in the printer settings, then print a test file. However, if the same problem persists again in the printer, remove the OJ 4650 driver from the computer. Then, download the upgraded driver version on the device and install it as per the wizard steps.
Finally, print a sample page to ensure the problem is clearly fixed. If you need more technical assistance, call us.
HP Officejet 4620 Factory Reset
Use the below-listed steps for HP Officejet 4650 printer factory resetting process:
- Power up the HP 4650 printer and access its Setup menu.
- Choose the Tools button and go for Restore Default settings.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and finish the ongoing process.
- Then, wait for some time so that the OJ 4650 printer activates.
- Finally, the factory resetting of the HP Officejet 4650 printer starts.
Call our tech support experts for additional guidance on OJ 4650 factory resetting.
HP Officejet 4620 Fails to Print Documents
If the HP Officejet 4650 printer is not able to print top-quality documents, follow the below instructions and fix it:
- To begin with, make sure that the HP 4650 printer is active.
- Then, ensure that the printer tray contains suitable sheets.
- Check the USB cord connection in the OJ 4650 printer and ensure it is stable.
Contact our tech experts for additional guidance.
HP Officejet 4620 is not online
Follow the below-given steps to convert the HP 4650 printer from offline to online mode:
- Turn ON the Windows or Mac device and select the Start button.
- Access the Devices and Printers section on the device.
- Right-click on the HP 4650 printer name.
- Select the option- See what’s printing to continue.
- Access the printer menu and choose- Use Printer Online.
Call us if you have any doubt regarding this problem with HP 4650 printer.