HP Officejet 5200 Printer – Setup & Driver Install
HP Officejet 5200 Printer - Overview
HP Officejet 5200 printer is suitable for all the printing needs. It supports laser technology for printing and automatic duplexing. For printing, the maximum resolution is 1200 dpi. The printing speed is 35 ppm for black and white prints. Additionally, the monthly duty cycle of this printer is 65000 pages.
The general steps for HP Officejet 5200 printer setup are:
- Unbox the new OJ 5200 printer and its accessories
- Clear away all the printer coverings.
- Keep the printer near the electric port.
- Connect the HP Officejet 5200 Printer and power port with an undamaged USB cord.
- Power up the electric port. Now, your printer will power up.
- Then, move on to the printer touch panel.
- Adjust the printer settings and pull out the printer tray.
- Load sheets in the printer tray and pull in the tray.
- Open the cartridge access door.
- Insert the cartridge slots with proper ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Connect your printer with the computer.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure proper HP Officejet 5200 Setup.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver Download
You can download HP Officejet 5200 driver without much effort. It is an easy process, but before starting the process, check your device OS version. Download the driver suitable for your OS version. Here are the steps for HP OJ 5200 driver setup on the Windows and MAC systems.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver Download – Windows
The procedure for HP Officejet 5200 driver download & setup on Windows OS are:
- Switch on the computer.
- Check and confirm the internet connection of your desktop.
- Search for HP OJ 5200 driver suitable for the computer OS (Windows 7/8/10).
- Download the driver file and open it to initiate the installation.
- After that, follow the wizard steps to proceed with the HP Officejet 5200 driver setup.
- Choose the network setup method when the wizard prompts.
- Complete the driver installation process.
HP Officejet 5200 Driver Download – MAC
The step-by-step instructions for setting up HP Officejet 5200 driver on your Mac OS are:
- Power up your Mac computer.
- Then, ensure that your computer has secure internet.
- Search for HP printer driver as per your MAC OS.
- Download the compatible HP Officejet 5200 driver on the Mac device.
- Then, proceed with the on-screen driver setup steps.
- Select the connectivity setup method when the wizard asks.
- Finish the HP OJ 5200 driver setup process.
HP Officejet 5200 Wireless Setup
You can set up the wireless network on HP Officejet 5200 printer without any hassle. For this, you can consider the method as per your preference. There are two easy methods for this process.
HP Smart App
- Switch on your device.
- Save downloadable file of HP Smart App on the device.
- Then, open the downloaded file to run the installation.
- After that, use the wizard steps and complete the installation.
- Open the installed app and activate the Bluetooth.
- Change the app location and access the home screen.
- Click the “Add a Printer” option, and you will see the list of HP printers.
- Choose your printer name and complete the process.
Wireless Setup Wizard
- Move on to your HP printer and access its LED panel.
- Access the wireless menu and select the wireless setup wizard.
- Choose your preferred Wi-Fi network and finish the HP Officejet 5200 Wi-Fi setup process.
- Now, feed the printer tray with suitable sheets.
- Power up your Windows or Mac computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer.
- Open the document and click Print under the file menu.
- Print the document sample.
HP Officejet 5200 Printer - FAQ
1. HP Officejet 5200 Printer Not Found During Driver Setup
To solve this printer issue, follow the steps below:
- Remove the USB cable connections from your printer.
- Access your control panel and click Programs and Features.
- Choose the option- Uninstall a Program.
- Complete the process.
- Then, download the HP Officejet 5200 driver again on your device.
- Start the driver installation and proceed with the setup process.
- Complete the driver setup and add your printer.
Still, if your printer name is not there during HP driver setup, contact us.
2.HP Officejet 5200 Printer Offline
To fix this HP printer issue, you have to follow the below instructions:
- Save the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- Run the software on your device.
- Install the software and open it.
- Choose the option- Start and choose your HP printer.
- If your device screen asks you to turn on your printer updates, then select – Yes.
- Now, set your printer as the default one if the screen asks.
- Finally, try printing with OJ 5200 printer.
Now, if your printer is still in offline mode, then reach out to us.
3.HP Officejet 5200 Scan Quality
- Off your HP printer and remove the USB cord from it.
- Lift your printer scanner lid.
- Clean the printer lid with a lint-free cloth.
- Connect the power cord to your HP printer.
- Switch on the OJ 5200 printer.
- Close the printer scanner lid.
Still, if the printer scan quality is not perfect, then consider resetting the printer.
To reset the printer, follow the instructions below:
- Move on to your scanner glass and remove the items from it.
- Remove the items from the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Unplug the USB cord from the wall outlet and printer.
- Now, wait for a few seconds (60 seconds).
- Connect the printer and wall outlet with a USB cable.
- Load the document and try scanning.
For more information, contact us.