HP Officejet 5255 driver download and install in Windows & Mac
Driver setup is the process of printer setup on which you can access the print job easily using the HP Official page support & access. Enter the proper printer keys and carry out the on-screen to finish the driver setup. Try to get the driver that suits the compatible Windows or Mac OS.
Use the given steps to download & install the latest HP Officejet 5255 driver software that matches the compatible system OS.
- First, you need to use the Manual and start the printer setup using the windows system support. Then, proceed with the HP Official page to get connected with the driver download page.
- Try to connect with the Driver tabusing the essential Printer Keys to the search tab. Relax for the next page to get the desired driver name from the list of available drivers.
- Then, confirm using the download button once the HP Officejet 5255 driver softwareis found with its latest version.
- Start the driver installation using the on-screen given and complete the driver installation procedure successfully.
- Open the Windows system and access using the Run command. Then, search for the control panel and use the Printers & Scanners
- From the list of available options, right-click the active HP Officejet 5255 printer to know the printer details.
- First, you need to ensure the printer basics like paper loading and ink cartridges are into their respective slots.
- Try to connect the printer setup using the uninterrupted network and proceed with the next option.
- Operate and open the Apple-supported web source, visit the HP Official page using the printer details to it.
- Connect through the next page and ensure with the HP Officejet 5255 driver software’s compatible type & language. Try to confirm with the latest version.
- Enable the Third-party Authentication and start the installation procedure using the displayed on-screen guidelines.
- Add the printer to it and finish the driver setup, later ensure with the Mac options like Apple icon> System Preferences> Printers & Scanners option> view the printer to the list and right-click to view the printer details.