HP Officejet Pro 6230 Printer - Overview
Getting high-quality prints becomes an easy task with HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer. The HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer supports mobile printing. For this, you need HP Smart App, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and HP ePrint mobile app. It has 4 ink cartridges including Magenta, Cyan, Yellow, and Black. The input paper tray has the capacity to handle 100 sheets, 80 cards, and 30 envelopes. It is suitable for B/W and color printing. The printer is suitable for Wired (Ethernet), USB, Wireless direct, Wireless, and HP Smart App.
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer setup are:
The general steps for HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer setup are:
- Uncover the new OJ Pro 6230 printer package.
- Take the OJ pro printer out and keep it near to an electric port.
- Then, remove the printer inner and outer coverings.
- After that, connect the printer to the electric port with a USB cable.
- Power up the electric port and ON the printer.
- Make changes in the OJ Pro 6230 printer settings.
- Power up your preferred computer and ensure everything is OK.
- Then, download the HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver on the computer.
- Run the driver file and install it on the device using the wizard steps.
- Load compatible sheets on the printer paper tray.
- Then, move on to the printer ink cartridges slots and open them.
- Load proper ink cartridges into the slots and close them.
- Lastly, print a file to confirm proper HP Officejet Pro 6230 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Driver Download & Install
Here are the instructions for driver setup on Windows and Mac computer:
HP OJ Pro 6230 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The procedure for HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver setup on Windows computer is:
- Switch on the Windows computer.
- Make sure that the Windows device has secure internet.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver on the Windows computer.
- Extract the driver file on the device and proceed with the wizard steps.
- Complete the driver setup process and print a sample file.
HP OJ Pro 6230 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The general steps for HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver download on Mac device are:
- Power up the Mac operating system.
- Ensure the internet connection is stable on the computer.
- Then, download the HP OJ Pro 6230 driver file on the computer.
- Run the driver file on the device and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the driver installation process and take a sample print.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Wireless Setup
Here are the methods to do HP Officejet Pro 6230 wireless setup:
HP Smart App
The basic steps for wireless setup via HP Smart App are:
- Power up the computer and download HP Smart App on it.
- Run the HP Smart App file on the computer.
- Carry on with the instructions given on the device and install HP Smart App.
- Open the HP Smart App and make essential changes in the settings.
- Add your HP OJ pro 6230 printer to the device using the on-screen steps.
Wireless Setup Wizard
The general procedure for Wi-Fi setup via wireless setup wizard is:
- Switch ON the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer and wait till it configures.
- Move on to the HP printer settings and choose the Setup menu.
- Then, go for the printer network menu and choose the wireless setup wizard.
- Select your network name from the list of networks shown on the printer panel.
- Continue to enter the passcode and complete the HP Officejet Pro 6230 wireless setup process.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6230 not working
Here are the instructions for fixing the HP Officejet Pro 6230 not working issue:
- Access the printer touch screen and choose the OJ Pro printer settings.
- Ensure that the settings in the printer are precise.
- Lastly, ensure that the OJ Pro 6230 settings are for B/W and color prints.
If there are no problems in the printer settings, then try printing a sample file. Still, if you experience the same printer problem, uninstall the HP Officejet Pro 6230 driver from your computer. After that, download the updated driver version and install it on your device.
Finally, try printing a file, and if you face the same problem, then contact our team.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 is not online
Use the below-given procedure to convert your HP 6230 printer into online mode:
- ON the windows or Mac computer and select the option- Start.
- Then access the folder- Devices and Printers on the computer.
- Right-click on the HP OJ Pro 6230 printer name.
- Select – See what’s printing from the displayed list of options.
- Then, go to the HP printer menu and select the Use Printer Online option.
If you require any clarification on this process, contact us.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Factory Reset
Use the below-listed steps for the Factory Resetting process on HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer:
- Switch ON the HP 6230 printer and select the Setup menu.
- Choose the displayed option- Tools and access the Restore Default settings.
- Proceed with the wizard procedure and finish the ongoing process.
- Now, wait until the HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer lights up.
- The HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer factory reset process starts.
Contact our customer support team for additional guidance on OJ Pro 6230 factory resetting.
HP Officejet Pro 6230 Fails to Print Documents
If your HP Officejet Pro 6230 printer is unable to print high-quality documents, then here is the procedure to fix it:
- To start with, make sure that the HP 6230 printer is active.
- Ensure that the paper tray of the OJ Pro 6230 printer has a set of suitable sheets.
- Finally, check and confirm that the USB cord connection in the HP printer is steady.
Call our tech support experts for extra guidance.