HP Officejet Pro 6830 Printer - Overview
The all-in-one HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer is suitable for Fax, Print, Copy, and Scan. With this printer, you will get prints with a resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. It is suitable for borderless printing at 8.5 x 11’’. The ISO print speed for color prints is 10 ppm and black prints are 18 ppm. It has a 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder and 225-sheet input paper tray. The monthly duty cycle of the HP 6830 printer is 15000 pages and supports mobile printing. To print from mobile devices, you require Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and HP’s All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer setup are:
- Unbox the HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer box.
- Take the HP OJ Pro 6830 printer and keep it in a safe place near the power port.
- Then, tear off the outer and inner printer coverings.
- Now, get a USB cable and make sure that it is stable.
- Connect the USB cable to the power port and printer.
- ON the power port and switch ON the HP 6830 printer.
- After that, make essential settings change in the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridges and tear off the coverings from them.
- Install the ink cartridges into the HP 6830 cartridge slots.
- Fill the paper tray of the HP printer with compatible sheets.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 6830 and install it with the on-screen steps on the device.
- Lastly, take a test print to ensure HP Officejet Pro 6830 Setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Driver Download & Install
Use the on-screen procedure for HP Officejet Pro 6830 driver installation for windows and mac:
HP OJ Pro 6830 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The basic procedure for setting up HP Officejet Pro 6830 driver on a Windows device is:
- Turn ON the Windows computer and ensure that the device is having stable Wi-Fi.
- Search for the updated HP 6830 driver version.
- Download HP Officejet Pro 6830 driver file compatible with your device OS.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps and complete the driver setup on the Windows OS.
- Finally, print a file as a test to confirm proper driver setup.
HP OJ Pro 6830 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The step-by-step procedure for OJ Pro 6830 driver setup on Mac OS is:
- Switch ON the Mac computer and ensure the internet is active.
- Find the latest version HP Officejet Pro 6830 driver suitable for your OS version.
- Download the printer driver on the device and run it on the same folder.
- Continue with the wizard steps and finish the driver setup on the Mac device.
- After that, print a sample file on the computer.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Wireless Setup
Here are the methods to do HP Officejet Pro 6830 wireless setup:
HP Smart App
Here is the procedure for Wi-Fi setup via HP Smart App:
- Power up the Windows or Mac computer and confirm to have stable Wi-Fi.
- Download HP Smart App software setup file on the computer.
- Run the software setup file on the preferred computer.
- Install the software using the wizard procedure and open it.
- Go to the HP Smart App settings and make essential changes.
- Add the HP 6830 printer to the computer using the on-screen steps.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Follow the below-listed instructions for HP Officejet Pro 6830 wireless setup:
- Activate the HP Officejet Pro 6830 printer.
- Then, access the printer touch panel and choose the option- Setup.
- Select the network setup menu to proceed.
- Then, choose the option- wireless setup wizard and continue.
- Touch the device Wi-Fi network name on the printer screen.
- Continue to provide the network passcode and complete the HP Officejet pro 6830 Wifi connect process.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6830 not working
Fix the HP Officejet Pro 6830 not working issue with the following procedure:
- ON the printer and move on to the printer touch panel.
- Access the HP OJ Pro 6830 printer settings and confirm that everything is OK.
- Then, check and confirm that the printer setting is not just for B/W prints.
If everything is perfect in the printer settings, then print a test file. However, if you see the same problem with the HP OfficeJet pro 6830 printer, then access the computer. Then, uninstall the printer driver from the device. Search for the latest HP Officejet Pro 6830 driver and download it on the device. After that, install the driver on the computer as per the wizard steps.
Contact our customer support experts if still the problem is not properly solved.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 is not online
The below-given procedure for converting your OJ Pro 6830 printer to online mode:
- Power up the windows/Mac device and click the Start button.
- Now, go to the Devices and Printers folder of the computer.
- After that, right-click on the OJ Pro 6830 printer name.
- Choose – See what’s printing option displayed on the screen.
- Move on to the HP printer menu and choose the given “Use Printer Online” option.
If any clarification you require on this process, call our customer support team.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Factory Reset
The instructions to do HP Officejet Pro 6830 factory resetting process are:
- Turn ON the HP 6830 printer and choose the menu- Setup.
- Select the option- Tools and move on to the Restore Default Settings.
- Continue with the on-screen steps and complete the ongoing process.
- Then, wait for the HP 6830 printer to light up.
- The factory resetting process of the HP 6830 printer begins.
HP Officejet Pro 6830 Fails to Print Documents
If the HP OJ Pro 6830 printer is not printing documents, then implement the steps given below:
- To start with, ensure that your HP printer is ON.
- Ensure that the input printer paper tray has suitable sheets.
- Check and ensure that the power cord connections in the printer are faultless.
Call our tech support professionals for extra assistance to solve this problem.