HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer - Overview
The HP Officejet Pro 6968 is a perfect printer for print, copy, fax, and scan. Its resolution is 600 x 1200 dpi for printing. The print speed of this HP printer is 10 ppm for color and 18 ppm for black prints. It has several features such as printing via mobile devices, automatic duplexing, etc.
The printer has a touchscreen of 2.65 CGD. It supports the document of size- 8.5 x 14’’. The printer has an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi. Its input paper tray can load 225 sheets. The printer has a draft mode, which increases the print speed to 26 ppm in color and 30 ppm in black prints.
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer setup are:
- Unbox the new OJ Pro 6968 printer and take the printer accessories out.
- Place the printer near a stable electric supply.
- Connect the USB cable to the printer USB port and electric supply.
- Turn ON the electric supply; the Officejet Pro 6968 printer activates.
- Move on to the printer settings and change as per your requirements.
- Place suitable sheets on the printer tray and go to cartridge slots.
- Open the cartridge slots, insert proper ink cartridges and close them.
- Install the compatible driver.
- Make a connection between computer and printer.
- Finally, print a document as a sample to ensure HP Officejet Pro 6968 setup.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Download & Install
HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver download and installation is an easy job. For this, you have to find the driver compatible with the device OS version. After that, install it using the procedure given below. Here we are showcasing the procedure for driver setup on Mac and Windows devices.
HP OJ Pro 6968 Driver Download & Install – Windows
The general steps for HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver setup on Windows are:
- Turn ON your Windows computer.
- Go to the device folder where the driver file is there.
- Extract the driver file to start with the installation.
- Once the installation begins, proceed with the wizard setup steps.
- Choose a preferred mode to connect the devices and complete the driver setup.
HP OJ Pro 6968 Driver Download & Install – MAC
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 6968 driver installation on Mac device are:
- Power up the Mac computer and know the OS version.
- Get the printer driver suitable with your OS and download it on the device.
- Run the driver file, to begin with, the printer driver installation on the driver.
- After that, continue with the driver setup with the onscreen steps.
- Select a network setup mode and finish the driver installation.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless Setup
Do you want to set up a wireless network on HP Officejet Pro 6968? If yes, then do this process easily via the two methods given below.
HP Smart App
Set up a wireless network on OJ Pro 6968 printer with the simple method shown below:
- To begin with, power up the computer and printer.
- Download the suitable software-HP Smart App on the device and open it.
- Then, continue with the software installation and finish it.
- After that, access the app and make changes in its settings as per your requirements.
- Add the OJ Pro printer on HP Smart App and finish HP Officejet Pro 6968 wireless setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard
Add the device Wi-Fi network on HP printer using wireless setup wizard with the below-given steps:
- ON your HP printer and move on to the wireless menu.
- Select wireless Setup wizard and you will see a list of Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose the device’s Wi-Fi name and carry on with the wireless network setup.
- Complete HP Officejet Pro 6968 wireless setup and go to the computer.
- Open a document and print to confirm the wireless setup is accurate.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Troubleshooting
HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer Diagnose
- Save the software- HP Print and Scan Doctor and run it on the device.
- After that, use the procedure on the wizard and install the software.
- Then, open the software and click “Start”.
- Choose your printer name and select- Fix Printing or Fix Scanning.
Still, if the printer-diagnosing problem is there, then call our tech support team.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 is not activating
For solving this printer issue, follow the procedure shown here:
- Disconnect the USB cable from the HP printer and power supply.
- After that, ensure that the power supply is stable.
- Now, connect the USB cable to the power supply and printer.
- Activate the power supply; your HP Officejet Pro 6968 printer activates.
- For detailed and expert guidance, get in touch with our customer care team.
HP Officejet Pro 6968 not Working
To solve the OJ Pro printer problem,
- Ensure that your devices are properly connected.
- Confirm that the OJ Pro printer is properly connected to the power source.
- After that, restart the HP printer and remove the printer driver from the computer.
- Then, get the suitable Driver Easy for the device and download it.
- Now, run the installed software and choose Scan Now.
- After that, the software will scan the device and identifies the problem with the driver.
- Choose the option- update shown near your HP printer name.
- Then, install the printer driver on the device.
- Click Devices and Printers and you will see the printer name.
- Right-click on your HP printer name and click “Set as Default”.
- Cancel the print jobs; ensure that the ink cartridges are perfect.
- Then, check and make sure that the printer has no paper jams and print a test file.
- If the OJ Pro printer is still not in working condition, contact our tech team.